What ever happened to JCN37903234954398?

Acid Test

• Members

i don't miss his posts like "What is your favorite brand of sneakers?, discuss". i don't understand why someone would go to a guitar forum to discuss any little everyday thing that popped into his head. call me crazy but i come here to discuss gutars and pedals. doh, he's not even here and i'm wasting my time posting off topic..........

• Members

Originally posted by spaceshot

i don't miss his posts like "What is your favorite brand of sneakers?, discuss". i don't understand why someone would go to a guitar forum to discuss any little everyday thing that popped into his head. call me crazy but i come here to discuss gutars and pedals. doh, he's not even here and i'm wasting my time posting off topic..........

Really?? Nothing ever pops into your head that you would like to ask or proport to your fellow friends here on this forum?

That is what this place was. A lot of us have been here a long long time and, let's be honest, there is only so much you can really type over and over and over again about the same effin pedals adinfiniteum.

Once folks get to know one another, be it, on a forum or wherever. we, being diverse creatures that want to know more than the boundries of the subject matter defined by a forum, do occcasionally ask OT questions and So Be it. Its just being human.

Oh yeah, and people still discussed guitars, amps, and effects once in a while.

my 2c

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

I like the guy, but he just over-did the off topic thing. Some of it was funny, but a lot of it was pure drivel.

You know it's a lot of OT when even I say it's too much.

:wave:

Me, BrianMarshall & Inscho gave it a good shot to revive 'dem good ol' times, but alas, these endavours have sunken into oblivion (=beyond page 2). :o:(;)

Archived