Flangers Clock frequency?

Walters9515

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

Its still not my problem its really his problem he has to understand that im not a EE designer or had any upper division electronic classes. I'm really glad he put me on his list thats a good thing not a bad thing at all.

Right, and he asked appropriate questions given that. He also recommended some books that are understandable by someone without a degree. If you really want to be learning something about this subject you'd be better off reading those than posting the same questions ad naseum here.

Come on Walters... this isn't "all about you, all the time". :rolleyes: Thread and forum participation is a give and take thing. You want knowledge, and for us to share our hard earned knowledge with you? Then you've got to do YOUR part and put a little more effort into it. We're not here to "perform" for you and answer open-ended / nonsensical and indecipherable questions under your terms and at your direction and whim. That's not how it works. :rolleyes:

I've been tolerant of your questions over on my forum because they provoke the occasional useful discussion that might occasionally benefit someone else - you don't seem to care much about the accuracy of the answers - just in your "performance art" thing or whatever the heck it is you're trying to do.

But whatever or whoever you are - knowledgeable pro who gets his jollies yanking everyone else's chains on every electronics / music / recording forum on the 'net, noob with a 'tude / imagination and poor communications skills, or whatever it is, I can't let you start branching out and disrupting other HC forums with your trolling too. :(

then answer them with your own words no hyperlinks,no google sites just your educated guess if u can't answer them then i proved my point that u yourself is trying to change the topic of my thread and has no experience in electronics or being in my thread

Please. :rolleyes: Why should we always have to try to reinvent the wheel, and type endless paragraphs of posts; trying to first figure out what the heck you're trying to ask and then secondly, spelling the answers all out for you, only to have you misquote and misunderstand them... when a simple Google search, or link provided to you by one of us, and a little research / study / reading on your part could save everyone a lot of time? Again, your lack of willingness to try to assist, AT ALL, the very people who are trying to help you (yet alone trying to meet us halfway - remember, it's YOU who are asking US for help) is strong evidence that no matter who or what else you may be, you're only interested in trolling.

This is an official warning - play nice or move along. Or eventually my tolerance and patience (as well as that of the other moderators) will be overwhelmed and you will be "moved along", like it or not... if you catch my meaning. :(

• Members

Here are some of the forums that he is on:

Gearslutz
walters

homerecording.com
walters
"walters is infamous around these parts"

diyaudio
walters9515

Harmony Central
walters9515

DIYStompboxes
markphaser

Plexi Palace
Brentwalters

Recordingconsoles.net
brent

Guitar Geek
walters9515

3daudio inc.
walters

There must be more...

• Members
Originally posted by Sir H C

Here are some of the forums that he is on:

Gearslutz

walters

homerecording.com

walters

"walters is infamous around these parts"

diyaudio

walters9515

Harmony Central

walters9515

DIYStompboxes

markphaser

Plexi Palace

Brentwalters

Recordingconsoles.net

brent

Guitar Geek

walters9515

3daudio inc.

walters

There must be more...

you did your homework ... :D

Back when I was a moderator over on www.musicplayer.com , we had some issues with Walters. I'm not the one who "pulled his plug" over there, but he was indeed banned there, and that's not the only site he's been "asked" to leave.

If he wants to continue to participate here, he's going to have to make at least SOME effort to play nice... :(

• Members

Markphaser is Walters?
I know Walters is known around the DIYStompboxes forums, but didn't know markphaser was the new reincarnation.
I've been in some long threads with that guy, and thought he was very similar to Walters, but in a sorta less mean way. Maybe because he had baited me into talking :p

• Members
Originally posted by varialbender

Markphaser is Walters?

I know Walters is known around the DIYStompboxes forums, but didn't know markphaser was the new reincarnation.

I've been in some long threads with that guy, and thought he was very similar to Walters, but in a sorta less mean way. Maybe because he had baited me into talking
:p

If you look early in this thread, you will see someone linked to DIYStompboxes where a Markphaser asked the exact same question walters did here. With replies.

• Members

Originally posted by varialbender

There's also the possibility that he's Mecca-Random-PieMan!!! at DIYStompboxes.

I do think he's just messing with us. No one can be that stupid right? I'd like to think that's not possible.

I think so but then again I have been proven wrong when thinking that no one could be so stupid.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Archived