Vox Tonelab has arrived

theyapster

• Members

HI all,

Got my Tonelab for a couple of weeks, great piece of gear together with my GT5. I've put it in the loop of the Roland and it works just fine, so I can use EQ and other fx for finetuning my sounds. I'm playing in a coverband, need alot of different sounds.

Is there any software available for editing or printing the patches?

Thanks for any help

Have a nice X-mas time

• Members
Originally posted by StratStevo

Yup!
:wave:

Thx StratStevo, I just found it and was checking it out but I cannot get it to work with my TL. Maybe midi settings or whatever, I guess I'll have to find out. I have a 4-ends midi cable with joistick connections. When i launch it I get a message: "Dump recieve is not available" any idea what I'm missing here?

• Members

Originally posted by Kritzy

Thx StratStevo, I just found it and was checking it out but I cannot get it to work with my TL. Maybe midi settings or whatever, I guess I'll have to find out. I have a 4-ends midi cable with joistick connections. When i launch it I get a message: "Dump recieve is not available" any idea what I'm missing here?

The message also appears when clicking "file" and "about"

• Members
Originally posted by Kritzy

It worked just fine with my Tascam US-122 so I didn't have to dick around with it, wish I had an answer for ya :(

• Members
:D cheers guys i love this baby, cant believe how good this unit is, and for a cheap guitar, it brings the squier 51 to life, amazing sound on the neck, though just plugged my epi duncan loaded in and it nearly ripped my face off lol, certainly responds diff to doff guitars which i really enjoy about this unit, gonna have fun setting up patches for my sheraton, gretsch, epi lp (classic 51 bridge classic classic neck) and the squier 51.

i think this unit really encourages you to improve your technique and use of guitar, what i need now is a bloody good flat response amp and im gonna b v happy.

this unit has given me the greater satisfaction and tone out of all the gear ive ever owned, and ive gone through some bloody gear over the years lol.

happy crimbo every1 and njoy your tonelabs :cool:

• Members

Wel, maybe one more thing that could throw some light on the matter: when I try to setup midi, I always get this message "MIDI communications error occurred. check the cables and midi interface." I thought my pc was the interface because it worked and still works with my Roland GT5, same cable, same pc. Do I need someting more between TL and pc? I would guess not.

thx anyway for any support :)

• Members
Originally posted by theyapster

hey stratstevo love the tone in your clip, thats similar to what ive been tweaking, always been a humbucker person but i think this unit def loves single coil guitars
:cool:

Yep theyapster, if I may answer this one.

This is the first time I enjoy single coil pick ups ever since I use that kind of fx units. This is the first time i hear my pick hitting the strings or the attack by heavy fingerpicking (Knopfler stile). Love it !

Archived