Holy Crap! Bass Microsynth

losergeek

• Members

So I just got this in a trade with Passerby (great guy to deal with!) and it's amaaaazing. Instant NIN sounds and so easy to use, except:

What's the "Trig" slider controlling? I sort of have an idea, but can't really figure it out.

Secondly, this thing sucks tone like none other. I thought the fender blender was bad, but this is somethign else. Passerby kindly sent along a TB box, but it's kind of big, so I might shell out the cash to get it TB'd - anyone know who can do this for me?

Lastly, what are your fav'rite settings? :)

Dig,

Alex

• Members

nice pedal isn't it. the trigger sets the sensitivity of the things happening after that. :D dont know other words, but if it wasnt night here i would plug it in to see if i can find any better sentenses.

analogue man does the tb job and also makes the on/of light react on if the pedal is involved in the chain instead of it gets any cuurent. or that is what i understood, the former owner had this and the tb jobn done by him.

• Members

The trigger sets the intensity of how the effect will react. Too high, and you'll get multiple triggers and it'll sound weird. Too low and you'll hit a note and the effect won't come on. It's very important that you mess around with the trigger and find the sweet spot. Don't just set it on 10 because you think its like a volume knob or something. Mine's the guitar version and unmodded. I haven't decided if its the right pedal for me, yet (eventhough I've had it for a little while now). If I decided to keep it, I'll probably get AM to mod it. I don't think Howard Davis mods the microsynths, but it couldn't hurt to e-mail him.

Archived