OT: My dog died today

• Members

R.I.P. Sam

He was one of us:

Sam_Playing_Delay_002.jpg

Poor guy had to die a couple of days before Christmas. He had a great 12 years, and was still eating, {censored}ting, running, and having a blast up until the morning of his death. At around 1 PM in the afternoon, he collapsed.

As far as I'm concerned, I can think of no better way to die. Of course, I still miss him so much.

A few more pics:

Sam_7-17-2004_018_cropped.jpg

Sam_7-17-2004_020_cropped.jpg

edit:

a few more pics:

Sam%20In%20Your%20Face.jpg

Sam%20Hording%20Toys%202.jpg

Sam%20Hording%20Toys.jpg

Sam%20Sorry.jpg

• Members

My condolences. I bet he was a great dog. I love dogs, and especially goldens. It was one of the saddest days of my life when my first dog died. Just remember all the good times you had together.

Heres a pic of my family's dogs. The big one is Flash, and the puppy is Bella.

• Members
Originally posted by CurtisM

My condolences. I bet he was a great dog. I love dogs, and especially goldens. It was one of the saddest days of my life when my first dog died. Just remember all the good times you had together.

Heres a pic of my family's dogs. The big one is Flash, and the puppy is Bella.

haha oh man, your dogs are awesome! I remember when Sam was that small. He was such a little troublemaker :)

• Members

Sorry to hear of your dog Sam's passing. I lost my beloved German Shepherd Sam about a year ago.

The only drawback about dogs is they don't last as long as we do. They will follow you through the fires of hell and starvation and still be loyal to you. They are sent here to teach us about what love and dedication mean.

I learned many things from all my dogs. I wish I were as great as each of them were.

Thanks, Sam

• Members

RIP. I dealt with this mid August. Sully was a grat dog too. I honestly agree with Carlin, he has some great things about buying dogs. I have to say that getting another dog is the best way to ease the pain. I still tear up thinking about the last one, but the new one is so great that atleast I have something smile at and keep thinking about.

• Members
Originally posted by 80k

R.I.P. Sam

He was one of us:

Sam_Playing_Delay_002.jpg

Poor guy had to die a couple of days before Christmas. He had a great 12 years, and was still eating, {censored}ting, running, and having a blast up until the morning of his death. At around 1 PM in the afternoon, he collapsed.

As far as I'm concerned, I can think of no better way to die. Of course, I still miss him so much.

A few more pics:

Sam_7-17-2004_018_cropped.jpg
Sam_7-17-2004_020_cropped.jpg

I am so sorry!
I dread that day.
:cry: :cry:

Archived