The Official "What everyone got for Christmas" Thread!

Porkchop Xpress

• Members

What did you guys get?

My lovely wife found a way to get me a Foxrox Captain Coconut 2! I plugged it in this morning and Holy {censored}!!! Great pedal already! Built like a tank and I can't get enough of the Provibe. It is gorgeous. The Fuzzfoot is an absolute animal. I can't wait to play with it more.

Dave Fox, thank you so much for being kind to my wife, she had nothing but great things to say about you and the transaction. The pedal could not be better. Now I just need a TZF and Octron and the collection will be complete! You are a pedal master.

Rev,

Thanks man. You are a sneaky bastard.:D I fell hook, line and sinker for that "If you had $500" thread. Nicely played.:thu:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some cool CD's - Andrew Bird, MBV, Clem Snide, Calexico/Iron & Wine, Wagon Christ.

Books - Lewis Black, a history of cool toys, other funny/weird stuff.

and a Nerf game with floating targets. :D

No pedals per se, but I have a Tap-a-Whirl somewhere out there in delivery mode and I have had a few other acquisitions this month - Vibutron, DE7, RDS8000, Twin 60 - so I'm a happy man.

:wave:

• Members

I got a set of wireless speakers and a Line 6 Liqua-Flange. The speakers won't work with my stereo and the Liqua-Flange... well... I guess it's OK, but I used to have a TZF and it just won't compare. So they BOTH have to go back! This will leave me with about $250 that will go to something guitar related. What should I get?

I have a Keely Comp, FD-2, Zero, FT Clyde wah, Boss PS-3, Boss Loopstation XL, L6 Echo Park, L6 Verbzilla. What do I need?

• Members
Originally posted by Passerby

I have a Keely Comp, FD-2, Zero, FT Clyde wah, Boss PS-3, Boss Loopstation XL, L6 Echo Park, L6 Verbzilla. What do I need?

Semaphore Tremolo or Cusack Tap-a-Whirl. Maybe a Foxrox wah retrofit for that Clyde Wah.

Speaking of which I'm getting a Semaphore Tremolo soon.

And I haven't decided on which way I'm going to go first.

1) Line 6 Verbzilla

2) Foxrox Wah Retrofit for Picture Wah, LongJohnny cables to replace my Boss, and some more ram for my computer.

3) Get on the Octron List

4) Peterson Strobostomp

So Passerby you have to tell me how you like your Verbzilla! :wave:

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

• Members

Originally posted by turtleheadblues

I got to watch my kids open up all their toys, that was plenty for me.

+1 Same here.

My wife and I got a Canon ELPH SD400, and we fly back home to CA tomorrow so the kids can see the grandparents. Free babysitting and we can go to out alone. That is a big gift for us.

• Members

Concert for Bangladesh and Cream Albert Hall reunion dvd's

some samsung mp3 player
some usb speakers for my labtop.

poker chip and card set?? wtf? i dont gamble.

the mp3 player and speakers are going back tomorrow.. for a set of Klipsch and an iPod.

merry xmas to me: Leslie 16, RM Voodoo Vibe, EHX Flanger Hoax, Bad Stone and a Pulsar!

• Members

Music related...Full Bluntal Nugity DVD from my kids...

However, the best part was seeing the look on my 15 year old son's face when he opened a shirt box only to discover a 30GB iPod hiding inside. He's wanted an iPod for a long time but doesn't like anyone to spend money on him...

We got him good...it was great!!!:D

• Members

havent done christmas yet. im goign to my girlfriend's in a bit to do that one, then to my aunt's later for a few hours (please kill me), then xmas with sisters and parents back home this evening (mom worked overnight last night, dad works days today and yesterday, i work overnight tonight. damn shifts.)

• Members
Originally posted by BillyB_from_LZ

Music related...Full Bluntal Nugity DVD from my kids...

However, the best part was seeing the look on my 15 year old son's face when he opened a shirt box only to discover a 30GB iPod hiding inside. He's wanted an iPod for a long time but doesn't like anyone to spend money on him...

We got him good...it was great!!!
:D

That's great!

:)

Archived