Lotsa changes around here!

BmoreTele

• Members
Originally posted by Stoney Stomp

Am i the only one that thinks we'd be much better off if all the spam was just in another section..like over at The Gear Page? it seems to work well over there.

I have no problem with SPAM at all.. but it gets really cumbersome to see 10 threads a day. And even one huge thread is kind of obnoxious to go through. If we just separated it into its own section and then subsections based on gear.. then people could post what they wanted and you could choose to either view or not view the spam pages. Just seems a "cleaner" way of dealing with it, i guess. But that's just one man's opinion
:)

Personally, I think things were fine before, but having a seperate forum for spam is a great idea. Seems to work without fail over @ TGP

• Members
Originally posted by Stoney Stomp

Am i the only one that thinks we'd be much better off if all the spam was just in another section..like over at The Gear Page? it seems to work well over there.

I have no problem with SPAM at all.. but it gets really cumbersome to see 10 threads a day. And even one huge thread is kind of obnoxious to go through. If we just separated it into its own section and then subsections based on gear.. then people could post what they wanted and you could choose to either view or not view the spam pages. Just seems a "cleaner" way of dealing with it, i guess. But that's just one man's opinion
:)

here there has been a "trust" thing since a lot of trades happened better regular participants. personally, i have always been weary of general forum trade sections, but been more willing to trade with people i see regularly posting here.

Archived