barber direct drive

Prehistoricpain

• Members

I just got one.
its great. so far my favorite setting is
drive: 11 o'clock
tone: 12 o'clock
volume to taste with fat knob pulled.

its great through the Route 66...transparent, zero compression but does a good job of fattening everything in a tasty way.

i don't know why this pedal isn't more popular.

• Members

Love the Direct Drive been using it for a couple of months now I use it with a 59 Bassman RI as well as a 65 Deluxe reverb RI, the tones seem to have the perfect blend of frequencys thats sounds like its just part of the amp. I am also using the Silver LTD and Launch Pad and as soon as the Small Fry is released i will add that as well!

It' s amazing how Dave Barber can make these pedals and still sell them at very affordable prices.

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

I want to go to David's shop. He only lives like a half hour from me. I'll bring cash cause i know i'm leaving with some pedals!

Check out the new mod boards for the DD and LTD, oh, and the new EQ pedals.. :thu:
And take one of 'em little spy camera's like Bond uses...;)

• Members
Originally posted by Richard Guy

A very happening pedal. Built like a tank. Customer Service is great. Try pushing a Launch Pad with it
:thu:

I set my Lauch Pad after the DD for a solo boost but I do push the Direct Drive with the Silver LTD, talk about high gain shredding!:thu:

Archived