Is this a Problem?????

wesley7777

• Members

Is this a Problem?????

I just recently got a FulltoneFulldrive. I think its a great pedal but i noticed that it seems a little quiet. When its on vintage and FM it just seems quiet and have to have the volume turned all the way up. But when i switch it to the Comp setting that bad boy gets real loud. The boost though only really makes a different one the comp setting. Otherwise it just seems to add a little bass. Does this what yalls do, or is there something wrong with mine?

• Members

I have a Fulldrive 2. I have been running it by itself in front of the amp. Now one compcut i can run the volume one 11ish. But on the other two setting it like i have to run the volume all the way open for some reason. I am also running it off a AC adaptor

• Members

Originally posted by wesley7777

I have a Fulldrive 2. I have been running it by itself in front of the amp. Now one compcut i can run the volume one 11ish. But on the other two setting it like i have to run the volume all the way open for some reason. I am also running it off a AC adaptor

Comp Cut is with the Volume knob up or with the latest model it's switch. It's the loudest.

The settings you mention with the Knob down have less volume generally. If you don't use enough gain from the Overdrive Knob or Boost yes you will have to raise volume.

Archived