i have the chance for a univox super fuzz...

seifukusha

• Members
Originally posted by seifukusha

being i have a octane 3 already, would it be beneficial to my selection of tones to have a superfuzz as well. i mean, arent they both similair in sound?

I used a Super Fuzz back in the 70's. I think they bring way too much money these days for how they sound.

• Members

being i have a octane 3 already, would it be beneficial to my selection of tones to have a superfuzz as well. i mean, arent they both similair in sound?

I've read that the Superfuzz is supposed to be a great deal like the Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz ... but I'm not certain about which mode. :confused:

• Members

its the orange one...

For $100 dollars????? If you have to think about this one you are crazy! Buy it for $100 and I will give you $25 more then you paid for it.

It is a great buy at double the price!

• Members

Originally posted by Bruno

For $100 dollars????? If you have to think about this one you are crazy! Buy it for $100 and I will give you $25 more then you paid for it.

true, its cheap, but the thing is im trying to trim the fat, and if it doesnt really add anything to the tone ansenal, thats what im thinking..

• Members

true, its cheap, but the thing is im trying to trim the fat, and if it doesnt really add anything to the tone ansenal, thats what im thinking..

Hey, a little bit of junk in the trunk never hurt anyone, and you can easily get two or three times the amount for what you paid for it if you decide to sell it afterwards.

• Members

Originally posted by Bruno

Newb!

:wave:

• Members

Buy it and I will send you the money :thu:

Archived