can you use the angelbaby alone?

stereotypy

• Members

is there a way to use the angelbaby alone or with another delay unit?? i mean the modulated angelbaby is awesome but to pay 675dollars for the echoczar (without any doubt a high-class super duper delay).... i don't need the echoczar and find it too expensive for me at the moment.. but the angelbayb make my knees feel very weak..

i know the angelbaby is built to work with the echoczar.. but maybe someone can tell how to mod it,....

• Members
Originally posted by Non-Digital Tom

No...

why?

i mean it's a delay with everything except a in and out jack. it's got just that jack to combine it with the echoczar. but that jack must do somehting..
i know you non-digital tom just got two echoczars with angelbabies.. .. :love: ... but why isn't it possible.. ?? is it a secret construction?

• Members

the angelbaby is designed to work in conjunction with the echoczar, so i very much doubt it would work as a standalone unit

if it did work on its own, why wouldnt they be sold like that, and not only for an echoczar, would seem extremely silly to design and make a product and sell it to such a tiny market when you could sell it much bigger

David

Archived