Barge Concepts BB-1 vs Euthymia ICBM ?

puritycontrol

• Members

Well, the bb-1 is a bee baa clone, and the ICBM is a big muff clone, yeah? I can say that the bb-1 is awesome, generally nastier and less "violin-like" than the big muffs (and clones) I've owned. It's got a lot of beautiful-horrible about it, tho it can do more conventional stuff too. And, of course, you get 3 stompable sounds with the bb-1.

• Members

Originally posted by bobby yarrow

And, of course, you get 3 stompable sounds with the bb-1.

Plus, it can produce slight upper octave harmonics at lower sustain (gain) levels if you roll back your guitar's tone knob and use the neck pickup. :love:

• Members

Originally posted by ck3

Plus, it can produce slight upper octave harmonics at lower sustain (gain) levels if you roll back your guitar's tone knob and use the neck pickup.
:love:

You know, I never, EVER, adjust the tone or volume knobs on my guitars. I rarely even change pickups, sitting contentedly in the middle position on my Ric and in the nobody's hero 4th position on my strat. I probably shouldn't be such a loser.

• Members

Originally posted by puritycontrol

i'll prob end up getting both, i guess i just have to decide which one first lol

why don't money grow on trees? or fuzz boxes for that matter?

Since money doesn't grow on trees, we're doing our best to keep the prices low on Barge Concepts products. To further that idea, we are going to be releasing a lower cost, boostless version of the BB-1, as well as a version with with the pots on the face of the pedal. If all goes as planned, these will be available by the end of the month.

If you haven't done so already, send an email to mailinglist@bargeconcepts.com to signup for our mailing list and we'll keep you updated with new product annoucements and developments.

Thanks!

Geoff Bryant

Barge Concepts.

Archived