It's That Time Again - What's In the Mail?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by dbx

Hey now...I gave you big GAS sorry, I'm always nervous when someone makes such a purchase on my recommendation but I noticed in your gear forays that we have similarities in taste so I felt confident this would work out for you...to celebrate I fired up the Nova just to see if I spoke heresy...nope...the tone is within and the tone WILL set you free...

I looking forward to hearing about your experience with it...one thing to try is lineing out to one of your bigger amps...I'll try that this weekend...
:D

Make sure to give the "tight" switch a flip on the Fuzzulator and hold on...

:eek:

Yeah Bro - I did that tight switch a flip and decided I couldn't play that one in my livingroom anymore - back to the studio to avoid structural damage... :eek:

Heard back from Chris - the only downside is it will be "sometime after NAMM" before I get the amp. I'm guessing weeks? Kinda bummed about that - but what can a guy do.

Rock on my friend! :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Yeah Bro - I did that tight switch a flip and decided I couldn't play that one in my livingroom anymore - back to the studio to avoid
structural damage...
:eek:

Heard back from Chris - the only downside is it will be "sometime after NAMM" before I get the amp. I'm guessing weeks? Kinda bummed about that - but what can a guy do.

Rock on my friend!
:cool:

I'm surprised the Fuzzulator doesn't get as much copy around here...definitely a sleeper distortion device...

I guess everyone in the industry is getting ready for the prom...sorry for the wait but I think you're in for a tone treat, glad you were able to connect w/Chris...

...didya get your Timmy yet? Everyone's getting one...

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by dbx

I'm surprised the Fuzzulator doesn't get as much copy around here...definitely a sleeper distortion device...

I guess everyone in the industry is getting ready for the prom...sorry for the wait but I think you're in for a tone treat, glad you were able to connect w/Chris...

...didya get your Timmy yet? Everyone's getting one...

:thu:

I guess we are not very trendy/have a stodgy image. That and we aint cheap!
Wait til you see the NAMM paint jobs!
:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

I just got 10 brown powdercoated boxes in the mail (thanx Toadworks!!)

they will soon look like this:

brownsugar.jpg

It's going to be a jfet based overdrive, very tube-like.

I'm having the screen printer do some tests to find the most durable ink to use for them.

Sweet!

nice box you got there !

sheepz

• Members

2x12 Oxen White Tolex Speaker Cab from SS Cabs. Convertable from closed back to 2/3rds open back. Thin gold piping with chrome hardware. Black-gold speaker grill cloth. Custom height so that I don't have to bend down too much to adjust the knobs on the head. I am having this cabinet match my Gerhart Amplification white Sunset Head that has the same visual specs. :thu::freak::thu:

Archived