Effects help for recording.

Cadillac Todd

• Moderators

Originally posted by elctmist

Some good effects suggestions in amongst the comedians.

You might also want to check out the Moog Murf and Ring Modulator. All the Moogs can be linked like an old modular synth, nice for studio stuff.

Thanks bro. I'll check that {censored} out tonight. At least I know there are a few people on this site who aren't total fags.

• Moderators

So I checked out Moog and that {censored}s pretty sick. Thanks to the dudes who turned me on to it. I may go order some of that.

As to the douchebags who continue to hate... ya'll can keep living on your mommy and daddys dime and having your way paid for. I'm from the ghetto and have had to make my own way, my own music, and my own rules. I don't have time to step up to every smart ass little punk who has somethin clever to say. I the real deal and you can just buy my {censored}ing album when it comes out to get help (cause your going to need it) getting laid. All those photos on my site... that's my life, suckers.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

What you got?

I have Boss GT-6 and use it all the time for

recording guitars directly. I even run keyboards through it. You can get one for

maybe $250 used.

Check one out. Or the later GT-8 which is basically the same.

• Members

Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

So I checked out Moog and that {censored}s pretty sick. Thanks to the dudes who turned me on to it. I may go order some of that.

I can't believe no one's suggested a whammy or some kind of pitchshifting.

Check out the Whammy 4, by Digitech. You can get some convincing old school sounds out of it (think cypress hill, house of pain).

• Members

another good one is the Filter Modeler by Line 6. It's a good all in one pedal for crazy guitar synth sounds as well different analog pedal sounds, such as the Seek Wah, etc. It's a modeling pedal, so obviously it isn't as good as the crazy expensive Seek Wah, but for about $150 used, it can get you some absolutely wild sounds that sound relatively close to the pedals it's modeling. Besides, in the studio, it's about the inspiration, not whether it sounds exactly like the real thing. Look it up, you'll be happy you did.

Oh, and apologies for the haters. Do your thing and don't look back.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
You're making fun of my music, which is bull. How many hot ass women do you get showing up to hear your music?

I've got {censored}loads.

Its lines like this that make me agree- BRING BACK THE CADILLAC! I love LA, everyone in about to release the next big thing and of course has way too many hot bitches!:blah:

Archived