I'm outta here

Cadillac Todd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

I've never even read one of your post. Good luck in the future. It is most doubtful that I will be lapping your balls.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Eddie

Look what I found
:D

haha i remember this.. lol.. I was just getting in from a band disscusion at 430 am. And i get on HCFX and i see "Cadillac todd"

And i'm like HA.. And so now i continue to laugh.. What a joke that was..

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Maybe you should check the site... evidence is in... 129% hetero. Maybe I should put a quarter in your ass cause you just got played.

Do 129% hetero guys actually insert quarters into other guys' asses as some sort of social domination ritual?

no?

well it sounds delicious regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
From MySpace:

"Cadillac's Networking

Music - Production - Producer

I do it all. Producing and rapping. book a show,whatever. Call 209-410-2122"

so uh...anyone care to call?

Hmmmmmmmmm! This has my name written all over it.

:D :D

Archived