I'm outta here

Cadillac Todd

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

No, silvercrank (among other trolls) have developed a pretty lame schtick. They find the webspace of some ridiculous internet person. Then, they create their persona based on that website. It's kind of like dress-up for trolls. It's the window dressing of a webpage within their troll thread (or their signature) that lends some sort of legitimacy to their persona. Pretty sneaky, sis...
:freak:

Shocking, good thing there's people like you to hip us to their shenanighans. :thu:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dammit! I wish I were born and raised on the street and made my own way, so I could be cool too. I was born and raised in hell and all happiness and love were raped out of me by a pair of demons. {censored}!! I really missed the cool train. Time to go lay some skanky hoes...

:wave:

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

Best post ever!! :thu:

• Members

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate:

Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.

[picks up an ashtray]

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

[walking outside]

And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.

[dog barks]

I don't need my dog.

jerk.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by jonny guitar

oh yeah........chicks just love car tattoos and tremonti tribal..
:rolleyes:

haha, my exact thoughts when i saw it.. Lol.. Like why would you do somthing like that to yourself. I can justify getting a tatto, but something that obssene..? Looks like he will never have an normal day job.. But then he is Cadillac Todd

• Members

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

foyomama.jpg

Archived