I'm outta here

Cadillac Todd

• Members

hahahaha

I just realized something.. he reminds me of the guy that used to do Jonovision.. who plays a white gangsta .. I haven't seen much of it, but I watched an episode of the Trailer Park Boys at someone's place where they had his character and they insulted him for using too many "know'm'sayin?"s

gnome sayings?

kabouter%200.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's almost like football manager 2006

He has potential (not potential ability - just potential) of about 190 just because his website is so funny.

But unfortunately he's randomly cut his 'career' short :(

Why did everyone have to be nasty to him - why couldnt you have just let him say stupid stuff just for entertainment.

Same goes for jrak

We need people like this.

• Members
Originally posted by Happy_Thom

It's almost like football manager 2006

He has potential (not potential ability - just potential) of about 190 just because his website is so funny.

But unfortunately he's randomly cut his 'career' short
:(

Why did everyone have to be nasty to him - why couldnt you have just let him say stupid stuff just for entertainment.

Same goes for jrak

We need people like this.

more or less what i ment. i just read all his 26 :eek: posts and they are funny.

DAMN! I just checked the first couple of things out and that {censored}s sick! Thanks man. I'm gonna go check this other {censored} out now. I bet you thatd sound sick running after a table.

• Members

Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

Just consider this a desperate plea to always vote for funding for public education, because obviously the school systems have been failing us for quite some time now.

i have no doubt you'll make it and i'll be licking your balls with delight in no time, whigger. the first reacharound is on me.

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

holy {censored}, this cant be for real!! look at his site!
:D
:D

No, silvercrank (among other trolls) have developed a pretty lame schtick. They find the webspace of some ridiculous internet person. Then, they create their persona based on that website. It's kind of like dress-up for trolls. It's the window dressing of a webpage within their troll thread (or their signature) that lends some sort of legitimacy to their persona. Pretty sneaky, sis... :freak:

Archived