I'm outta here

Cadillac Todd

• Moderators

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Cadillac Todd

Thanks to the few of you who pointed me towards some of the gear. That {censored} looks fit to make for sick sounds.

To the assholes who can do nothing but hate: I'm sorry i'm not some {censored} who sits on forums all day long talking about gay {censored}. My mommy and daddy don't pay my way through life, I don't listen to goth or whatever the {censored} BS noise it is you call music, and I'm not an uppermiddle calss cock sucker. I've got edge, and I'm not going to apologize from it. Born and raised on the street, made my own way. I've got mad bitches and fans all over the west coast. Trust me when I say that when you hear the {censored} I've been working on ya'll will be lining up to lap at my balls.

So you guys stay here in your pampered whiteboy club jerking eachother off... I'm off to make bills and lay hoes.

Consider this account cancelled.

It hurts because it's true. :cry:

• Moderators

Originally posted by mst3k

Yeah His need for us to "bow down" and "lap his balls" sounds like he may have lied about his sexuality a tad, or is that a Todd?

:D

Maybe you should check the site... evidence is in... 129% hetero. Maybe I should put a quarter in your ass cause you just got played.

• Members

I liked you better (but not much) the first time when you were kid rock...wig on, whitey!

Maybe you should check the site... evidence is in... 129% hetero. Maybe I should put a quarter in your ass cause you just got played.

• Members

haha

I think it's the amount of attention you keep trying to draw to certain things that makes people skeptical.. it makes you sound desperate

that being said, I'm sure you've laid your share of really slutty stupid girls.. I can't imagine you'd be able to get with any lady I'd have the time to chill with - the good ones that have something real to say weren't raised by MTV

• Members

Ack. Just had a look at the website :eek:.

I don't speak street, but I think when he says he has "mad hoes", he means "mad" as in "ugly, skanky".

As for the {censored} he's been working on- there's none of it on the website, just his mad hoes and a dude driving a UPS truck who's written on his trousers.

• Members

Keep your money or your sex life will suffer.

Archived