The Trade Reference Thread

inscho

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sixthsense

I sold him a painting. He sent a money order quickly and I sent him my painting after the mo cleared. overall very smooth transaction. I forgot who I bought my XXX from though...damn sorry dude, whoever you are...that was like 2 yrs ago.

umm...doesn't this count as a +1 for me too? Or does The Chinese have to come in here and vouch for me?

• Members
Originally posted by sixthsense

umm...doesn't this count as a +1 for me too? Or does The Chinese have to come in here and vouch for me?

yes, unfortunately thats the only way I can verify that bought parties had a positive experience. (I'd should have a couple more refs, but some people just don't take the time to post it)

updated to all, and +1 to Uma :love:

• Members

Sniff sniff.

Something stinks in here.

Oh, wait, it must be the combination of bull{censored} and unwashed sandy vagina.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hendrixfan

MESABOOGER is horrible Trader. Admits he was wrong, and didn't describe item for trade correctly, AFTER he sent me it, and lied, and whines and fusses and tells me to forget about it. Never wanted to resolve the problem. Item he got was brand new and described accurately. Horrible Trader he is. Then cuz he has many posts, thinks he can blame it on me. Something wrong with this guy. He is a scammer. Talked to a few others that said the same thing about this guy. Too bad, he tries to fool many with having the select few he didn't rip off, cuz he didn;t have the chance or need to unload junk on someone at the time, and uses them to make like he is the good guy by posting good about it.

Item I got was in horrible condition. He said it is clean and new. Pictures he sent were conviently cropped to not show damaged parts!!! DONT TRUST THIS GUY!! If he can't get rid of something junk, he WILL unload it on ya and lie about it.

Mesabooger said he was willing to take back the item. But never did. I kept asking him to trade back and he wouldnt. Just kept telling me to not worry about it, and to modify it to get it working. Such a shame there is people like him that do this to people and get away with it. I emailed him many times to trade back days and weeks after the trade. no replies till recent email. that is why he says I complained about everything, I wanted my stuff back, and was sick of his BS he was telling me.

I traded with 6 other people on this forum, and never had trouble all smooth transactions. I dont post much because I have a very busy lifestyle.
;)

• Members

+1 for duderanimous (trade for Monsterpiece fuzz for my Blue Boy)
+1 MrMunky (purchased my Frantone Peachfuzz)
+1 D. (purchased my V-Wah)
+1 mojoman (purchased my SCOD)

all these guys have been top notch, thanks a bunch fellas! :thu:

Archived