The Trade Reference Thread

inscho

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1 for Uma Floresta.

I sent him a PS-3 in trade for a PS-5 a while ago, but I didn't realize this thread was here. We both mailed out the same day and I got my pedal in like 3 days.

+1 for RitalinCupcake.

Paypal'ed him $50 for an Alesis Philtre. Got exactly what he advertised.

• Members
Originally posted by ZJD

J, please add a +1 to arjae. Had another smooth transaction with him and nothing but good deals in the past. Thanks Rick.
:thu::wave:

Thanks Devon.

Likewise, it is always a super easy transaction with great communication from Devon. I have sold a handful of pedals to him now and all deals have been a pleasure. :thu:

If not already done, ZJD should have +3 from me alone. Is that right Devon? 3? Or is it 4?

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

Thanks Devon.

Likewise, it is always a super easy transaction with great communication from Devon. I have sold a handful of pedals to him now and all deals have been a pleasure.
:thu:

If not already done, ZJD should have +3 from me alone. Is that right Devon? 3? Or is it 4?

Tis 4 I think. Mayo, Phaser, Chorus, and RC Boost to date. Thanks. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by society

i have

boss ps-3 ($50)

and an MXR smartgate ($50)

both for 50 a piece, shipping costs included.

please delete this post....this is a reference thread....the dedicated spam thread is stickied at the top of the page.

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Mesabooger

Hendrixfan: -1

Lied about how a trade really happened. I initially was at fault and tried to make things right (sent the item back), but he insisted on continuing with the trade. Very problomatic trader, complains about everything. Only posts here in the trade forum and it's for flip and profit too. Be very of cautious of trading with this individual.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=18699551#post18699551

MESABOOGER is horrible Trader. Admits he was wrong, and didn't describe item for trade correctly, AFTER he sent me it, and lied, and whines and fusses and tells me to forget about it. Never wanted to resolve the problem. Item he got was brand new and described accurately. Horrible Trader he is. Then cuz he has many posts, thinks he can blame it on me. Something wrong with this guy. He is a scammer. Talked to a few others that said the same thing about this guy. Too bad, he tries to fool many with having the select few he didn't rip off, cuz he didn;t have the chance or need to unload junk on someone at the time, and uses them to make like he is the good guy by posting good about it.

Item I got was in horrible condition. He said it is clean and new. Pictures he sent were conviently cropped to not show damaged parts!!! DONT TRUST THIS GUY!! If he can't get rid of something junk, he WILL unload it on ya and lie about it.

Mesabooger said he was willing to take back the item. But never did. I kept asking him to trade back and he wouldnt. Just kept telling me to not worry about it, and to modify it to get it working. Such a shame there is people like him that do this to people and get away with it. I emailed him many times to trade back days and weeks after the trade. no replies till recent email. that is why he says I complained about everything, I wanted my stuff back, and was sick of his BS he was telling me.

I traded with 6 other people on this forum, and never had trouble all smooth transactions. I dont post much because I have a very busy lifestyle. ;)

Archived