we did our very first gig last night

t_e_l_e

• Members

yeah it took us a long time to really do it, but finally yesterday was the night.

more than 130 people came to see us, mostly friends and co-workers. i almost {censored} in my pants.

the first 3 songs were horror, i almost could not hold my guitar. but on the forth the singer missed his part at the beginning and we were totally confused and stopped to start again, we laughed all and from this moment on the ice was broken.

we rocked the house, we wanted to play 10 songs but with the people shouting we added 3 more.

at the after party we drank a lot beer and all people were cheering us up and tellings us how much they liked it.

we played only our originals and most of the people heard them for the first time.

only weird thing what happened, my amp (peavey classic 30) was too f***ing loud, but hey in our rehearsal room i play it on 3 of 12 and yesterday i played it on 2, the mic was turned off and hey there were 130 people in front of us shouting but it was still too loud, wtf?

the overall volume for the croud was ok, not earbleeding but really ok and grooving, but my amp on 2 was too loud, maybe next time i should gig with a fender champ, who needs 100W marshall fullstacks if you can blow them away with a champ :D

• Members

i did some unplugged camp fire gigs were suc..aeh sang covers only. the male singer gigged with a highschool band 2 or 3 times, but this is years ago and they sucked :D

for me and the rest (drummer girl, keys girl, bass man and female singer) was it the first time in life to go on a stage and rock but it was not the last time.

next two gigs are in about a month :)

Archived