Stolen gear Alert Georgia/Alabama Sticky Please

• Members

Originally posted by flames

Yo...I've read this thread and i'm right in Durham...if I can help let me know. These guys don't have a very good reputation!...but its real hard to get anything done in this town!

Yep.Your Chief Of Police doesn't want to be bothered with me.Won't reply to me..They don't want to be bothered with arresting either the pawnshop owner or the Thief..Hey But your State DA answers emails..

Without your states support I am helpless with Ebay.My state can't do anything but issue a warrant for the guy and hope he gets picked up or stopped for something n NC..Thanks for your support and offer Brother

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SKYNETRP

You need to file a civil suit as well. The police don't want to do anything that they don't absolutely HAVE to, so you will have trouble with them unless you go to the local news and news papers with the story............that should get things rolling..........

I'm working on that thru Crimestoppers...Thanks for the advice ,Keith

• Members

If you got in touch with the Durham County DA you are fortunate. He is the same guy (Mike Nifong) who is prosecuting the Duke lacrosse players plus he was just recently involved in a local election. Hopefully, his office made time for you among these other high profile events.

• Members

Originally posted by powerplayj

If you got in touch with the Durham County DA you are fortunate. He is the same guy (Mike Nifong) who is prosecuting the Duke lacrosse players plus he was just recently involved in a local election. Hopefully, his office made time for you among these other high profile events.

Actually it was your state Attorney Generals Office

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Well, I'm glad the perps were caught and that you're getting at least some of your gear back.
:thu:

So, is it cool if I unsticky this thread now?

Phil if you can leave it a bit longer.The thread has proved to be a big aid for me.Also the story is here and I refer folks here rather than typing it all..Thanks,Keith

Archived