Stolen gear Alert Georgia/Alabama Sticky Please

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow...get alarm systems guys...the crack and meth head are spreading across the us...no one is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
band of.... try and rememeber some kind of feature about you gear..like me my bass player was warming up van...left door unlocked...kid jumped in it took off... it clear they didnt know cause looks like the left stuff that worth alot...these kids wanted a joy ride on my part..most of the stuff was my gear...whatled us to them,was a beat up hardtail strat...had crack in the paint and a feature on it...they tried to sell it to a friend of a friends brother..heads up!!!!!!!!!! these where not professionals..ythey will screw up...tell son the keep earand eyes open...try posting in your local paper or post boards asking for gear....

• Members

This is what I had stolen

1)1969 Marshall JMP Model 1987.Small box head.Serial number starts with the letter A

2)1988 Marshall Model 1987S Amp head.

Serial Number W22202

3)Marshall Lead 12 amp Head.Black with no tolex serial number n/a

4)Marshall 1960A jcm 900 4x12 speaker cab. serial number n/a

5)Laney V30 2x10 combo amp.serial number n/a all JJ/Tesla Tubes

6)1966 Fender Bassman head.Blackface.New Tubes.Date code is *OK* on tube chart serial number to come

7)Marshall Black head Tote Bag.FUll of Fender and Gibson,Vintage and current parts.Bridges pickups,knobs,wiring harness for 1957 Gibson,etcPickguards...

Guitars Stolen and still Missing

1)Fender Jazz bass. Geddy Lee Limited Edition.Black with Maple neck and block inlays Serial Number B008676. Dead Mint condition Fender molded usa case.

2)1975 fender Tele Custom.Natural Finish.Black guard.Original neck humbucker.Body has been buggered up under the guard and bridge position pickup cavity routed for humbucker under original bridge. 3 bolt Mexican Tele Custom neck just installed by me last week.No S# n/a

4)Fender*Keith Richards* Tele.Neck pickup replaced with Gibson p90.Black pickguard..Neck pickup is a Lindy Fralin that is not working.Guitar is not wired to play..S# n/a Body finish is high gloss natural.Guitar has some weight to it.

5) 1980*s Fender 1954 RI Hardtail Strat.

Maple neck.Two color aged sunburst finish. Pickups are Custom shop 54*s

Bridge pickup is wired to tone control.

Guitar is a feather weight.Around 7lbs.

S# n/a

6)Gibson ES 336 Custom Shop.Dead mint condition.With original gibson black custom shop case. S# n/a

7)1966 Fender V11 12 string electric.

This guitar has 3 custom shop strat pickups and 3 seperate volume controls.

Finish is a 3 color sunburst. S# na/

8) White Fender Custom Strat.Allparts Body.Left handed bullet truss rod maple all parts neck.Pickguard is white pearl with 3 single coils.Guitar has a Pin up Girl Decal behind the bridge.No name on headstock.This guitar is White like a golf ball not yellowed in any way.Mint unplayed condition BUT agin needs to be wired to input jack..Pickguard still needs to be shaved down to fit properly.

9)Red translucent alder body Indiana Strat.Rosewood neck.Tortoise shell pickguard.2 mexican strat pickups and a black seymour duncan little 59 in the bridge position.This Pickguard need to be shaved and fitted as well.Pickups are not wired to input jack.Guitar is in unplayed condition except for the pickguard..

10) Fender Esquire Replica.Made by Nate at Melody Customs.This is a relic model.Very fat Maple

Nocaster style neck. Very worn looking.The Body is very worn as well.natural finish.Bridge saddles are Brass..S# n/a

11) Fender 50*s Telecaster Replica Built by Nate at melody Customs.This too is a relic style guitar.Blonde worn finish.B size maple neck aged..Bridge pieces are severly rusted from the relic process.S# n/a

12) 1960*s EKO Rio Bravo 12 string Acoustic. Book matched mahogany back.Mahogany sides and 2 piece spruce top.One non original tuner without back on original Vox type strip tuners.Pickguard has been removed but some glue residue still remains. Elixir strings.Excellent condition.Made in Italy..

• Members

sorry to hear about it man

i go to BHam often to see my neurosurgeon and have epidural injections in my spine - i do stop by some of the local pawnshops and ill print your list and keep an eye out -

maybe i can take a copy of your list and give it to the owners, maybe thatll help if someone tries coming this way and pawning it all

hopefully these are retarded thieves and thinking they can simply go pawn the stuff in another town, and i hope they do so you guys can get on thier trails before it runs cold

that sucks

• Members

Remember the Big Marshall Head tote bag?? It had these pedals in it as well

1) Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer with Analogman Mod

2) Teese FK1 Comp #35 ?

3)Jap Boss sd1 with Analogman mod

4)Boss BF2 Flanger

5)Kendrick ABCDEF Active amp Selector

6) several pre 1974 Crybaby wahs

7)Boss Oc2 japan believe it says Octave or octaver

8)I have so much pedals I will need to look at pictures...

• Members

yo, make sure you post back with any more current details... I'm in Warner Robins GA, I think I'll wait though before spreading the word... It sounds like they may have cought the {censored}s. "fingers crossed"
You gottta post back as soon as the detective calls back with the good news.. thanks

• Members

Oh my God, that's quite the list. I think these guys knew what they were doing because they took some expensive gear from you. That's almost a lifetime (for me) of saving up and collecting to get gear like that. I hope you find whoever is behind all this.

Until then, keep strong

• Members

whoa dude, my heart goes out to you...

I just sold one of my long-term favorite axes on eBay monday and shipped it yesterday... feels like a death in the family... my pad seems so empty... I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope you will get that gear back; all of it!

I pay $34/month for a monitored alarm and sometimes question its worth as I'm on a fixed budget. This incident has clinched it for me. My gear and studio are my life! I don't know what I would do if I lost it. If it was a fire, OK...act of God OK, but MF'n ganked! I'd be out for blood...

take care man...

I'm far from you in Canada but I'll send this link to my colleagues and friends to keep and eye out.

• Members

Sorry to hear it dude. I will keep an eye out around these parts. I hope you find the person and get all of your gear back. BTW, it sounds like it may be someone you know, maybe someone you work with or a casual acquaintance. Definitely sound to me like someone who knew you had some nice gear. At any rate, blessings out to you and hope you get your stuff back.

• Members

It was probably someone from here...HC in general, not just THIS board.

If any of you have ever taken acid- you know what i mean.

You have to think backwards.. I would elaborate- but just think of all the people you have given your home address out to ... and im sure your head, in the state that its in, will think of all the crazy possibilities. Just a heads up..:thu:

Archived