ARGGG, MY FAB FLANGE IS DEFECTIVE, please help

Marthoyink

• Members

Dangit! I ordered a FAB Flange quite a while ago and when I got it I tried to open the battery compartment (this was after I opened 4 other FAB pedals and put batteries in them), well I didn't think such a thing could happen but the battery compartment wouldn't come off even after I kept on screwing it to the left for a long time, so I called music123.com and the customer service rep said that she would send me another FAB Flange.

A few days later I get the replacement one in the mail and guess what? I can't open the battery compartment! I think it's because both of those FAB Flanges had their bottom plate screwed in at a bit of an angle which would explain why they're impossible to unscrew enough to open!

I'm thinking about calling customer service tomorrow unless someone can help me out here.

Thanks.

• Members

Originally posted by Marthoyink

Dangit! I ordered a FAB Flange quite a while ago and when I got it I tried to open the battery compartment (this was after I opened 4 other FAB pedals and put batteries in them), well I didn't think such a thing could happen but the battery compartment wouldn't come off even after I kept on screwing it to the left for a long time, so I called music123.com and the customer service rep said that she would send me another FAB Flange.

A few days later I get the replacement one in the mail and guess what? I can't open the battery compartment! I think it's because both of those FAB Flanges had their bottom plate screwed in at a bit of an angle which would explain why they're impossible to unscrew enough to open!

I'm thinking about calling customer service tomorrow unless someone can help me out here.

Thanks.

tis a "fab" P.O.S. that's why!:rolleyes:

Archived