my apologize to some... it's been a while.

joeja

• Members

First and formost.... fuzzface: so, so long ago I agreed to buy some strings from you and then disappeared. I hope you are not pissed. It was not much money and just strings but I still feel bad. I was just getting my groove here at HC when a rather care-less act by a drunk driver took the life of both my mother and father. At 26 and reckless myself this was a real wake up call to me. Rather then lecture to youth here I will just say coming to HC was often a great joy on a saturday morning and the few friends here I could call just that are always a great comfort in my heart. So...... like I say, it's been awhile.....

• Members

Thank you. Very little is new with the rig. It has had an extra large layer of dust added but is starting to shake that off. I have tried countless OD's and such but nothing that comes close to 80watts of tube power. And... I have found a new love for the V-wah. I hated the hell of that thing but am finding some crazy stuff with it.

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

Hey man, sorry to hear about your loss. I know how it feels to lose a loved one to a reckless drunk driver myself. Hang in there.

many thanks for your thoughts.

• Members

If I were able, I would stay all night and try to catch up. But It's been around a year, and I am several drinks in the hole. AND there are a ton of names that I don't recognize. My thanks for the good thoughts and cheers for now. J.

Archived