I don't use pedals anymore because...

Viperdc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

not all forms of guitar music care much about tone, its all about the noise making.

that said, quality cables do go an awful long way to giving you good tone. if you have a bunch of boutique boxes and top notch cables i doubt youd see much loss of tone at all.

• Members

I had a big hissy fit in another thread about the anality of people after perfect tone thru true bypass etc etc. For {censored}s sake. Have some tone loss, have some buzz, then it's your sound. Otherwise you're as sterile as the next tosser that refuses a boss or other no tb pedal because you might lose a certain Hi Freq. Arse wipes!!

• Members

Originally posted by hope is here!

I had a big hissy fit in another thread about the anality of people after perfect tone thru true bypass etc etc. For {censored}s sake. Have some tone loss, have some buzz, then it's your sound. Otherwise you're as sterile as the next tosser that refuses a boss or other no tb pedal because you might lose a certain Hi Freq. Arse wipes!!

:thu:

+1, except it's spelled 'ass' :mad:

• Members

If your running TB or pedal with good buffers, along with good interconnects (George L's or similar quality), there isn't a lot to worry about. If you have a Whammy pedal in there, you have something to worry about. It needs to be in a separate loop.

:) :) ;):) :)

• Members

I just use a fuzz pedal. My tone is completely destroyed far before it gets to the amp. The way I {censored}ing like it.

Originally posted by Anal Log

It's arse. Just because you're American doesn't mean you're right.

Example: Iraq.

Austalia was part of the coalition of the willing, so stfu.

Originally posted by percyexpat

Well, ass is another word for donkey surely. Here in England where we speak English, its arse
:)
Its a much more satisfying swear word to pronounce.

And bitch is another word for a female dog. Language isn't always a literal thing.

But no, it's ass. Arse is what people say when they're too much of a {censored} to use an actual profanity.

Arse is like when people say chit instead of {censored} or twit instead of {censored}. :D

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

I just use a fuzz pedal. My tone is completely destroyed far before it gets to the amp. The way I {censored}ing like it.

Austalia was part of the coalition of the willing, so stfu.

And bitch is another word for a female dog. Language isn't always a literal thing.

But no, it's ass. Arse is what people say when they're too much of a {censored} to use an actual profanity.

Arse is like when people say chit instead of {censored} or twit instead of {censored}.
:D

Can I get a Hallelujah?!?!

Man, I like this guy. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

Arse is like when people say chit instead of {censored} or twit instead of {censored}.
:D

Only if you use an American accent...

...with an Aussie accent 'ass' sounds weak and unmanly...'aahrrrrse' sounds masculine and mildly pirate'like.

Archived