skreddy pedals

Guest Anonymous

• Members
Originally posted by darkride

Builders who are successful & have posted here very rarely start off with posts like yours.

But I guess it doesn't matter because as you've said "you don't care if people here like you & it doesn't bother you if no one buys them, you don't need the money"

:rolleyes:

The "Fiasco" as you call it was started by you & your 1st post in this Pro Skreddy Thread.

Funny & Sad, you've sunk yourself before you even started.

:wave:
Bye

Let's Get Back on Track

Skreddy Rules !!

You think this is marketing for me?

You think this is my sole marketing plan?

Thats a bit conceited dont you think?

You think that HCFX forum makes or breaks builders?

What about fulltone?

You dont have to like the builder to like the pedals.

This thread will be buried.

What I have said has been fair.

I never insulted Skreddy, we disagree on some terminology.

Gees, I have wandered into the skreddy fanclub HQ and not only cut a fart but brought a Da Moaf.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by hempathy

You think that HCFX forum makes or breaks builders?

Absolutely. There are a couple on here who I won't buy from based on the way they interact on here. I am sure there are many others who will agree with me on this.

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

If there's ever a thread that just needs to be locked up tight, it's this one. It's one guy against an army at this point, and neither side's going to shut up.

Please - not until I've added my two cents worth here..I have garnered from this entire thread that Big Muff Clones are where the money is at -so I've decided to start my own Pedal Business. You guys let me know what you think.

P.S. Got my Skreddy Screwdriver today - I'll go play it while you guys check out my new website! :D

http://www.rivercityrockets.com/hemppathetic.html

• Members

LMAO!!!

Bloody sad.

I pissed you off enough for you to take the time to put that together.

For the record, I am NOT a pothead.

I didnt inhale.

you should know that hemp will not get you high. Although you could try smoking hand cream, rope, clothes, hemp seed oil, biodeisel....

Wouldnt do you much good....

:p

• Members

o well, its pretty funny.

Glad I can atleast be of amusement.

Kind makes me want to make a muff clone and decorate it with cannabis leaves.

How do the controls Inhale, Exhale and Cough sound?

On the second variation of it, I would label the knobs:

PUFF PUFF GIVE

:D

• Members

Okay folks - just engaged the Skreddy Screwdriver and put her thru it's paces..my initial thoughts are...

THIS AIN'T NO BIG MUFF FOLKS!!! :eek:

Volume, Gain, Sharpness Controls - and on the side thru a very convenient pre-drilled hole - the Brilliance trim pot! This control allows you to sweep from brilliantly bright to darker and smoother or anywhere in between. It's a natural gorgeous sweep for switching between P-90's single coils and humbuckers and dialing it in perfectly. It's SO obvious when you hit the sweet spots it's {censored}ing perfect.

Marc was kind enough to make mine sapphire blue to match my Les Pauls and my Bad Cat. Enjoy the photo of mine while I go enjoy playing through it some more. :cool:

Excellently Rev-a-licious! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Okay folks - just engaged the Skreddy Screwdriver and put her thru it's paces..my initial thoughts are...

THIS AIN'T NO BIG MUFF FOLKS!!!
:eek:

Volume, Gain, Sharpness Controls - and on the side thru a very convenient pre-drilled hole - the Brilliance trim pot! This control allows you to sweep from brilliantly bright to darker and smoother or anywhere in between. It's a natural gorgeous sweep for switching between P-90's single coils and humbuckers and dialing it in perfectly. It's SO obvious when you hit the sweet spots it's {censored}ing perfect.

Marc was kind enough to make mine sapphire blue to match my Les Pauls and my Bad Cat. Enjoy the photo of mine while I go enjoy playing through it some more.
:cool:

Excellently Rev-a-licious!
:thu:

I believe the screwdriver is skreddy's own design.

Would be cool to hear some sound samples.

• Members

THIS AIN'T NO BIG MUFF FOLKS!!!

Marc was kind enough to make mine sapphire blue to match my Les Pauls and my Bad Cat. Enjoy the photo of mine while I go enjoy playing through it some more.
:cool:

Excellently Rev-a-licious!
:thu:

This is what I'm saying! Screw Driver is it! :cool:

• Members

Please - not until I've added my two cents worth here..I have garnered from this entire thread that Big Muff Clones are where the money is at -so I've decided to start my own Pedal Business. You guys let me know what you think.

P.S. Got my Skreddy Screwdriver today - I'll go play it while you guys check out my new website!

http://www.rivercityrockets.com/hemppathetic.html

simply gifted :thu:

• Members

..sapphire blue Skreddy pedal...

:eek: Holy {censored}! I don't care WHAT it sounds like. With that color, you could sell me a rehoused LA Metal, and call it the next coming of Christ for bluesguitarists! :D

How much $$$? And is it a fuzz or more of an overdrive?

Also, @Mark, is that "Brilliance pot" a variable capacitor or a resistor?

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

Holy {censored}! I don't care WHAT it sounds like. With that color, you could sell me a rehoused LA Metal, and call it the next coming of Christ for bluesguitarists!

How much $$$? And is it a fuzz or more of an overdrive?

Also, @Mark, is that "Brilliance pot" a variable capacitor or a resistor?

They are right on his site. www.skreddypedals.com All the color options are there too. Not a fuzz at all. Definitely an OD and different than any other I have played.

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

look it's hatchet face and his {censored}ty band full of half assed musicians with 100,000 dollars worth of crap that you still manage to make sound like amature night at the crack house.

Do you have any pictures of skanky bar hags that you wanna brag about on your new website?

now go scampering off to the mods like you always do loser.

Reported :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I am obviously fighting an uphill battle, maybe I will sell my products with all the same MOjo BS. NOS carbon comp resistors, metallized film "hi fi" caps, Tropical caps, NOS transistors, NOS Board, Wooden knobs for a transparent sound, the soil from the original fuzz face factory included in every box.

Wait, I have integrity.

4hi5imv.jpg

• Members

I imagine if I had just spent 200 bucks on something that takes minimal R + D, takes all of an hour to assemble by hand, contains 30$ worth of parts, I would suffer from cognitive dissonance too.

Only an hour to assemble? $30 in parts?

a) Why aren't you finished with your pedals if they only take an hour each?

b) Why don't you give people refunds if the parts only cost $30 per pedal?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived