The ever-evolving "Atomic Rig" pix.

• Members
Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Not yet. I'm still thinking it over. Actually, what's up on the trading/selling block is the Charvel.
:freak:

You've gotta have at least one dedicated shredder. Nothing else has a Floyd, and I know that matters to you, in fact almost as much as it does to me.

• Members

Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

You've gotta have at least one dedicated shredder. Nothing else has a Floyd, and I know that matters to you, in fact almost as much as it does to me.

You're right. Having a Floyd shredder is important to me but I just can't seem to get used to this Charvel RI.

• Members
Originally posted by fusionid

man I could have sold you my THD Hot plate. It is mint. Bought it for the JSX but, well the JSX doesnt need it. I guess I should add it to my spam.

I got a good deal on one yesterday. :wave:

You're right, the JSX doesn't need it. It's the other two beasts that need taming. Even attenuating one level (from 0 to -4db) is enough to save my hearing and keep a decent tone. I was blowing out my ears...and those of my cats. :freak:

• Members

You're right. Having a Floyd shredder is important to me but I just can't seem to get used to this Charvel RI.

Jeff

Wanna hear my GAS of the day. I have a Fender 52 RI telecaster in tweed case. Interested in a Fender 50th anniv strat. Tobacoo sunburst /maple neck. Mint in Fender tweed case. What cha think??!!

• Members
Originally posted by KjStrat62

Jeff

Wanna hear my GAS of the day. I have a Fender 52 RI telecaster in tweed case. Interested in a Fender 50th anniv strat. Tobacoo sunburst /maple neck. Mint in Fender tweed case. What cha think??!!

I think you and I should share a two-for-one coupon towards a visit to the local shrink. :D

• Members

Three options:

1. sell both and get a Jackson or something.
2. sell the Charvel and build up the Tacocaster into a shredder. ie. humbucker, Floyd. ect...
3. A hybrid of both the above options. Sell both and find something a little more shredderish. Something like a Japanese Kramer Focus, which BTW would probably have the OFR, and build it up.

I did option #3

KramerF-1000withWarmouth.jpg

• Members

I'm thinking GWM or Warmoth shredder clones.
:cool:

GWM?:confused: Link please.

I really liked building up the Kramer. If I was to do another one, I wouldn't have the body routed for another humbucker, I'd just leave it as a one pickup shred monster. At the time I was building it up I needed a shredder that I could also use for other material.

• Members
Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

GWM?
:confused:
Link please.

I really liked building up the Kramer. If I was to do another one, I wouldn't have the body routed for another humbucker, I'd just leave it as a one pickup shred monster. At the time I was building it up I needed a shredder that I could also use for other material.

The GWM would be a used one. They take way too long to make them. The link I have is a generic one. http://www.gmwguitars.com

Man, I really miss my '83 Kramer Pacer. :cry:

Archived