Song by my band

• Members

Hey, this is a song I recorded with my band in my drummer's basement. I wanted some feedback on it. There are no vocals as of now, but there should be in the near future. The song is kind of trippy and jazzy just to let you know.

There are three other songs in here. Just click on jazzy. Listen to the others if you want, but they are less complete.

http://music.mp3lizard.com/aether/

• Members

Thanks a lot tlestar. I was using a les paul standard through a laney vh100r with a line 6 flanger for the clean sound and some reverb. The raw quality of it really isnt by choice. We recorded this all with garage band with pretty {censored}ty mics in my drummer's basement. Some of the guitar sound was manipulated by my bassist, who mixed the track.

• Members

im listneing right now - jsut got to the bit where the bongos kicked in sounds really nice.

reminds me of one of the mellower tracks on master of reality by black sabbath - without those crazy muse style guitar bits of course ;)

Don't put vocals on it! just put more guitar on it!!

Sound is really good too apart from the drums but even then there's a lot better seperation and stuff compared to everything I've recorded thus far.

Keep it up

Archived