lava cable...lava question

b_man911

• Members

im thinking about some lava cables for my board, but im curious as to how to measure these things. what i mean is where do they measure the length from? from the center of the plug, to the center of the other plug? stompin ground seems to have a good diagram of how they do thiers. also, can lava do an "S" cable, like if i were to connect a small stone to a dd-3, side by side?

• Members

Originally posted by bikescene

I can't answer your questions but you can email him or PM him. His username here is LavaMan. When I emailed him about an order for a mic cable, he answered my email very quickly.

good deal, ill have to email him, thanks. but in the meantime, if anyone else knows, then im all ears:)

• Members

I believe I answered your question in an email, but I typically measure cable length for constistancy, which with srtipping (loss) and connertopr body (gain) means each cable is 1/4" to 3/4" long wich is usaull not an issue. Occasionally I cut that length short to make overall length exaclty as requested, and I make "S" cables all the time. The connector bodies on the G&H plugs I use are 1/2" wide - so if you put two butted up against each other you can have about 1" between pedals.

• Members

Originally posted by LavaMan

I believe I answered your question in an email, but I typically measure cable length for constistancy, which with srtipping (loss) and connertopr body (gain) means each cable is 1/4" to 3/4" long wich is usaull not an issue. Occasionally I cut that length short to make overall length exaclty as requested, and I make "S" cables all the time. The connector bodies on the G&H plugs I use are 1/2" wide - so if you put two butted up against each other you can have about 1" between pedals.

i was going to email you, but i ended up catching you on the gear page. i should be placing an order soon. thankyou sir:thu:

Archived