Menus..which do ya like...

• Members
Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

My aging eyes voted # 2.

Well, we have another thing in common. My vision is my #1 :mad: .

It is a difficult transition for me, from eyes like a hawk to Mr. MaGoo.

F**k, I make my living with my eyes and hands. arg...:(

• Members

My vote would be for #2, again because it is easier to read. I'm in front of a well lit computer screen, and I'm trying to imagine it in a lower lit restaraunt setting. Nice options on the menu by the way. Being somewhat ignorant of the South, do people expect to find any particular staple on the menu, or are they a bit more adventurous?

• Members

Originally posted by paydirt

My vote would be for #2, again because it is easier to read. I'm in front of a well lit computer screen, and I'm trying to imagine it in a lower lit restaraunt setting. Nice options on the menu by the way. Being somewhat ignorant of the South, do people expect to find any particular staple on the menu, or are they a bit more adventurous?

Good question...

Shrimp & Grits are big...Pork as well...Beer!

Polenta and grits are the same thing.....

• Members

That's kind of what I thought. I've been to a few upscale restaraunts in Louisiana and they would have a couple of "Southern" staples (i.e catfish or maybe collard greens), and your pollenta w/asiago and feta sounds awesome, and was just curious if people were adventurous enough to try it or just say "This fella f'd up my grits". :D

Archived