i'm fallin in love with a TGP member's rig

newstrat60

• Members

check this link and click the video link :

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=139065&highlight=valveboy+cot+50

the guy is playin sort of a custom strat > Lovepedal Balance > Cot 50 > Valveboy > AD900 into Princeton Reverb, at 1:40 or something it gets real nice IMO

all those pedals seem to stack very well together :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Spydog1985

Yeah, people over there actually konw what they'r talking about...

it's nice...

-j

You again!? :D

People actually know what they are talking at HCFX, Geek, XHCFX, etc as well as at TGP. WHAT goes without mention are the different herd mentalities that take root at each of these forums.

• Members
Originally posted by derek_32999

IF you want a $3,000 strat. One thing I cant seem to understand about TGP.

I'd put my Kinman up against that strat. I can't see the tonal value in a $3000 strat either. You could put your own together with the best parts and pay much, much less.

• Members
Originally posted by Spydog1985

yeah, i got a blue and an eternity, and i was really hoping for one of them to be china...they're way cool...

-j

I have had a chinese eternity and COT50. The COT 50 sounded even sound better than stock.....:thu: havent tried a diff. eternity than the chinese one.

• Members

IF you want a $3,000 strat. One thing I cant seem to understand about TGP.

theres a difference..

Some just cant tell.. dont worry about if you can't right now.. someday you will..

I always thought it was bull{censored} too but I can tell a difference now.

• Members

Originally posted by Kimsuzzie...

theres a difference..

Some just cant tell.. dont worry about if you can't right now.. someday you will..

I always thought it was bull{censored} too but I can tell a difference now.

Like what though? I mean a killer set up is a killer setup, and I love a thick neck, and I can tell the diff between a chambered body etc, but I dont understand the 3,000 guitar thing. Any time I ask someone they just say well its in the feel or the mojo give me more than that brotha!!

• Members

Like what though? I mean a killer set up is a killer setup, and I love a thick neck, and I can tell the diff between a chambered body etc, but I dont understand the 3,000 guitar thing. Any time I ask someone they just say well its in the feel or the mojo give me more than that brotha!!

It is indescribable. Play one and get to know it intimately...They are amazing.

Archived