Diamond Compressor = BADASS

Redfox777

• Members

Just got it in today and I am very impressed. It does what it says and doesnt seem to suck the life out of my tone. I plan to leave it on all the time but I can't figure out where I want it in my chain. My setup goes guitar, wah, 2 looper, a/b and then to either a peavey classic 50 for clean (A channel) or a soon to be purchased Rectoverb for overdrive (B channel).All of my modulation and delays are in my looper loops and right now it doesn't seem to matter if it is before or after my looper other than the wahs range is seriously diminushed (which is before the looper). I dont want the rectoverbs overdrive to get screwed up by compression so I am thinking of placing the compressor after the looper on the peaveys chain from the AB box. What do yall think?

• Members

I was eye-balling this one for a while. If i did get a comp, I think this would be the most likey. Read many good comments about it's naturalness, clarity, range and lack of squishiness (which is why the Keeley wasn't my cuppa).

Post a review when you've had more fun with it. I'd like to know more about it's effect on tone and sustain etc.

Archived