the 1st quarter pedalboard forecast

autopilot

• Members

let's check what we have and what we want to have for the next quarter

have:

toadworks death rattle-boss DD2-commonsound tremulus lune - digitech digidelay

forecast:

Rat/Tubescreamer in one box - commonsound atoner - boss DD2-commonsound tremulus lune - commonsound dual lfo phaseur fleur - digitech digidelay

• Members

i will also forecast.

i have a gainster, ubervibe, dd20, moon phaser, frostwave resonator and a semaphore.

i don't know what i'm gonna add. maybe nothing, I'm GASing for another amp, even though mine is pretty bone crushingly good. I'd say 20% chance of that.

with 80% chance i predict a Flying V soon and some quality cables and an NYC pedalboard. Also, a new Avatar cab with some Eminence Wizards.

• Members

current gear in the sig:

forecast ?

maybe moving the Marquee to establish funds

necessary for a vintage V or custom Warmoth Baritone V.

i plan on adding another Avatar 4x12" to my amp setup

so my band's live shows sound BIGGER, as we'll be

doing lots of house shows w/out a PA - after all,

its just 2 members !

pedal-wise, pretty darn happy. everything from here on out is just what i think would be neat, nothing else is necessary.

of course i'd like to try the following:

moog MF-102 Ring Mod

BJFE Sea Blue EQ or Antelope

vexter FF

skreddy mayo

EHX Hog (i'll probably never justify the $ for this!)

• Members

Current:

Fuzz Factory, DOD Fx25, Modded DS-1, Ultra Fuzz, DD-20, Verbzilla, TU-2

Prediction

Same +

Vox V847 (maybe a colorsound instead) +

DL4 (maybe) +

Poly Chorus (or another wacky chorus) +

Tremulus Lune +

Octron +

Little Big Muff or Metal Muff or Maybe an Effector 13 Fuzz or Self Made Big Cheese Clone

• Members

current:

crybaby classic > maxtone super overdrive > ts-9/808 brown > VS route 66 > boss psm-5 > ibanez cs-9 > ibanez pt-9 > boss psm-5> HRDlx >dm-1000 > HRDlx

forecast:

crybaby classic > AM ts-9/808 silver > ts-9/808 brown > Byoc ross compressor clone > Hrdlx > psm5 > Ibanez pt-9 > Some flanger > some tremolo > psm5 > VS h2o> Hrdlx

• Members

current

red witch moon phaser

dd20

rmc2

dubtronics brit boost range master clone

frantone peachfuzz

Zvex Super Hard On

red witch medusa which i dont put on my board.

forecast/plans/simplified "i need to spend more time playing" board

Janglebox

Captain Coconut 2

RMC2

King Of Tone (5 Knob)

Tube Zone Deluxe

Boss DM2

Super Hard On.

• Members

Well, since I'm on the DIY kick, here's what I hope to have completed in Q1 (actually isn't Q1 over in a few days?)

Beavis FuzzLab: This will be done if it kills me. The circuits are essentially 95% wired, then I need to take it all apart and paint and decal the enclosure then put it all back together.

Ruby Amp: Great little opamp powered practice amp. Should be finished tonight--woohoo

TS808 clone: This will be a standard TS808 but will have four stacked opamps and a buttload of switchable mods. I've yet to play a tube screamer I liked--maybe this will be the one.

BSIAB: board ready and all components ready to go.

Dr. Boogey: board ready and have all the components. I can't wait to build this--it is supposed to be somewhat problematic to build, but those who have done it right say that it is THE high gain pedal to beat.

Jack Orman's MOSFET booster: have the board and parts ready to go.

Shaka Tube: Looks really fun, opamp overdrive with a 12AX7. Going to etch the PCB for this one this weekend.

6-band Graphic EQ: based on the new GGG circuit.

I'm probably going to put these all in one giant enclosure with a stereo mix/pan board from a cheapo Behringer mixer.

Going to be busy for a few months.

• Members

Current:

Fuzz Fact

Ultra Fuzz

Rat2

Dan eq

Boss Vol ped

Verbzilla

Ibanez ddl

Digitech pds20/20

Magicstomp

Boss ps3

DD-20 w/tap

Line 6 dl w/exp

Besides getting my msI replaced .

I honestly don't WANT any pedal out there , no gas for anything specific. BUT if i see a deal on something that has potential , i'll jump on it ..

• Members

I have a Diamond compressor, Classic Crybaby, 2 looper, Boss PH2(think its broken), EH DMM, EH Holy Grail, MXR Phase 90, AB box from pacificustom pedals, Catalinbread Semaphore.

In the next week I hope to have a DD20. By the next courter it will be Fulltone Choral Flange, Red Witch Moon Phaser, Little Big muff and maybe a Barber LTD.

I am also purchasing a mesa boogie rectoverb to go along with my suped up peavey classic 50 after my bday this sunday. :D

other things I may add at the end of the summer are: a univibe or Octave, zoom g2, and maybe a volume pedal. :thu:

• Members

current: boss tu2, visual sounds jekyll and hyde, HBE meidicine bawl wah, boss ph1r, boss dd20.

predicition:strobostomp, visual sounds jekyll and hyde, HBE medicine bawl wah, boss ph1r, digiverb/verbzilla,boss dd20.

• Members

Pedals

Current:

EB vol. -> ICBM -> Zero -> SCOD -> Keeley DD-3 (Deluxe Moon Phaser in the loop) -> DD-20

Forecast:

The Mayo will bump the ICBM, and I'll add a DM-2 and possibly a Digitech PDS of some kind (preferably the 20/20). May end up selling the Deluxe Moon Phaser.

Guitars

Current:

Schecter C-1 Classic & Fender American Ash Tele

Forecast:

Might be adding a nice Fender Strat, or possibly a '72 Tele Deluxe Reissue.

Amps

Current:

Matamp Minimat, Ampeg VH-140C, and a broken Sunn Model T Reissue.

Forecast:

Get the Model T fixed up.

• Members

still in the process of swapping from multi to stomp... and since i'm a student it's a slow process.

But at the moment it's

Ladipo Pride & Joy > Boss SYB-3 > Boss - DD6

gimmie a couple of months and it should look more like this

ZVEX Wah Probe > Ladipo Pride & Joy > Boss TR-2 > Boss SYB-3 > Boss - DD6 > Planet Waves Stomp Tuner.

Just out of interest... is that the right order for things... i've been using multi fx for so long i just don't know:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Pedals

Current:

EB vol. -> ICBM -> Zero -> SCOD -> Keeley DD-3 (Deluxe Moon Phaser in the loop) -> DD-20

Forecast:

The Mayo will bump the ICBM,

Wouldnt a Mayo and a Zero be very redundant? I would say keep the zero and ICBM and instead of a mayo get a screwdriver.

Forecast: you will like the Zero bettter than the mayo.

Or keep them all and have one hell of a mufftastic board!!!

Archived