Red Micro Cube!

inscho

• Members

Nice,I like the red look.

I've been digging my Micro-Cube,it's my early-morning,or late night jam buddy.The speaker sounds suprisingly good,and it kills through a decent pair of headphones.:thu:

For solid state,it is also very pedal friendly.Hellbilly,AM NKT 275 Sunface,or Skreddy Screwdriver all sound good through the cleaner models.(JC clean,Black Panel,and Brit combo)

The kicker is the shoulder strap buttons are guitar strap buttons

so you can put your second favorite guitar strap on it,then stroll around like a wandering troubadour entertaining/bugging your loved ones.

I'm still trying to figure out some kind of belt clip system for a pedal or two.:D

• Members

Originally posted by shepherdspy

I got a micro cube the other day. Just a regular black one.

It is surprisingly good. Maybe the ultimate bedroom amp?!!?

I would agree. Great bang for your buck also. And an excellent small, light backup amp in case of serious emergencies. You could mic this little guy just fine or run it direct into the PA if you absolutely needed to.

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

oh.. some forumites accused the pignose of not being able to do a decent clean..

oh well.. I guess it's too late..
:)

I was thinking of getting a Crate Taxi as well.. maybe run em in stereo?? hehe

you can do clean with the nose if ya preamp it with the korg bro, ya barely gotta turn it on.

i'll try to post some clippage later on today.

just turn the old gtr down, and you can go from clean to mean to scream as ya crank it.

but it's all good....the crates don't suck, either...i have a couple freinds that break down to a duo oncew in a while, and they put the guitar and harp both thru it..works great!

wtf...it's ALL good, bro...LOL

• Members

Originally posted by GorillaLover

oh.. some forumites accused the pignose of not being able to do a decent clean..

oh well.. I guess it's too late..
:)

I was thinking of getting a Crate Taxi as well.. maybe run em in stereo?? hehe

Never write something off just because people on here are knocking it. I mean I can eat a rock and {censored} gold so any opinion I have is The Truth, but everybody else you have to take with a grain of salt.

You can't write something off fully until you've played it and truly know it sucks balls.

• Members

the red colour would be great if my other practise amp wasnt bright orange...both nice colours but together itd just look a bit like someone threw up!

edit: does anyone know how does the microcube stands up to the cube 30 in terms of volume? you can get a used cube 30 for not that much more than the microcube used. lacks the portability of course but for a basic bedroom amp that wouldnt matter.

Archived