Which multi power supply??? Godlyke, 1 Spot or Powerbank???

• Members

Well i have the 1 spot and a friend of mine has the godlyke. They both work exactly the same. Never heard of the other one so cant help you there. If looks matter to you then the godlyke is it but honestly does it really matter?

But to answer the question my 1 spot does what its supposed to do and its only 30 bucks and comes with daisy chain and some adapters.

• Members

I'm not able to help you with comparisons but I got the Godlyke Powerall and am NOT happy. I set it up today to power a Boss DD20 (giga delay), Moog Murf, and Line 6 Verbzilla. I had lots of highend hiss, not 60 cycle hum but a high hiss. Any combination of the three (or even two) pedals and there was the hiss. I ended up just using it with the Boss, powering the Verbzilla with Batteries, and the Murf with it's own wall wort.

I'll try more stuff tomorrow but so far no good.

• Members

Originally posted by MBET

I'm not able to help you with comparisons but I got the Godlyke Powerall and am NOT happy. I set it up today to power a Boss DD20 (giga delay), Moog Murf, and Line 6 Verbzilla. I had lots of highend hiss, not 60 cycle hum but a high hiss. Any combination of the three (or even two) pedals and there was the hiss. I ended up just using it with the Boss, powering the Verbzilla with Batteries, and the Murf with it's own wall wort.

I'll try more stuff tomorrow but so far no good.

thats because the MuRF MUST be powered by the Moog power supply (500 ma I believe).. you use anything other than what its set up for it will not work correctly and can hurt your {censored} man..

• Members

I have and use the Godlyke. It's fine apart from the fact that it couldn't power my Strobostomp, so had to swap it out for a DT10.

The Powerall powers a Loooper, K-RAT, K-BD2, Keeley comp, Semaphore, Boss PS5 and DD20 with life-giving teats to spare. Shame about the Strobo.

Archived