a big help for me, may help others

• Members

I recently bought a Tonebone Trimode (amazing, but that is a different story). It is 15VDC so it presented some powering problems with my Voodoo Lab PP2+. The "wall wart" did not fit well in the courtesy AC plug at the back of the PP2+. It made it so that the unit would not sit flat, and if I turned it upside down, it would be too high for the pedal riser I built. I found this product:

http://www.powerstripsaver.com/

It was $9.99 at "Source" in Canada, which I believe is "Circuit City" in the US. Very handy, I grabbed a couple extras.

It was helpful to me, so I thought that others might like to check it out.

• Members

Originally posted by funksta

Hey, what ever happened to I Mother Earth? Haven't heard anything from them in a few years, are they still around? Scenery and Fish was a great album.

They aren't really around anymore, unfortunately. Their last album was, "the quicksilver meat dream" and it is awesome. It was produced by Dave Botrill (Tool, etc.) and has some amazing music on it. I really think that I Mother Earth is a quintessential band for musicians to listen to. Fantastic guitar and bass, drumming with a percussionist as well...and lyrically interesting. It is sad that they get the "Edwin" identity because as musicians, they are amazing. I would highly recommend a good solid listen of any of their albums (preferrably all of them, in order) with good headphones on. There are so many textures and themes, tones and great use of effects. If anyone wants specific things to check out, I would be happy to talk more about it.

mush

Archived