Giving It All Up......

GuyaGuy

• Members

as much as i've enjoyed playing music and getting into gear, i think it's time to realize that i'm getting too old to ever become a rock star.

to be honest, playing music/recording/reading up on gear/etc. takes up way too much of my time. if i saw that it was going somewhere i'd stick with it. i mean, i like what i've written and all but sometimes you have to consider other things, decide what's really important, and figure out what goals you want to head toward.

so, in short, watch the SPAM sticky and eBay because most of my stuff will be most likely showing up there soon...

GuyaGuy

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

but sometimes you have to consider other things, decide what's really important, and figure out what goals you want to head toward.GuyaGuy

What is important is making yourself feel good and if music does that you should never give it up. THe most miserable time I had in my life was in my early 20's when I gave up music to start my own business and do "what was important"....I really almost shot myself in the head I became so miserable. Think long and hard before giving up something that is as personally gratifying as making music.

• Members

probably all for the best.. look at it this way, you can take the money and go buy yourself a nice toy like all the rest of the new grey hair sprouters. actually i seen a guy at the park the other day he was flying a little remote control airplane around and around and around and around.. my kids were almost as fascinated as he seemed. he probably forgot all about his worries while off in the clouds playing maverick and goose. seriously, it's totally the way to go.. get rid of all that "creative" junk it gets you nowhere in life. use the money and go buy yourself a new shiny toy to play with.. like a real grown man :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))

probably all for the best.. look at it this way, you can take the money and go buy yourself a nice toy like all the rest of the new grey hair sprouters. actually i seen a guy at the park the other day he was flying a little remote control airplane around and around and around and around.. my kids were almost as fascinated as he seemed. he probably forgot all about his worries while off in the clouds playing maverick and goose. seriously, it's totally the way to go.. get rid of all that "creative" junk it gets you nowhere in life. use the money and go buy yourself a new shiny toy to play with.. like a real grown man
:thu:

who said i was one of the new grey hair sprouters?! :mad: i mean, just because that's my band's name...

Originally posted by preservation

i'm jrak's cousin !

tell him he's missed. and that i'll give him a discount on all of my gear...

Originally posted by inscho

good maybe all that gear will go to someone that actually has some talent

:o

:cry:
mama says she likes what i play.

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

as much as i've enjoyed playing music and getting into gear, i think it's time to realize that i'm getting too old to ever become a rock star.

to be honest, playing music/recording/reading up on gear/etc. takes up way too much of my time. if i saw that it was going somewhere i'd stick with it. i mean, i like what i've written and all but sometimes you have to consider other things, decide what's really important, and figure out what goals you want to head toward.

so, in short, watch the SPAM sticky and eBay because most of my stuff will be most likely showing up there soon...

GuyaGuy

back away from the bong!:rolleyes:

no one get's outta here alive!:mad:

Archived