I keep strumming PF's, "Breathe" over and over again since I got....

• Members

Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

Congrats Jason - on both the phaser
and
the truck.

Man, that Roger Meyer vibe looks sweet.

Recognize the coolitude the RM oozes!

You ever played on one? Aside from the dunlop vibe, I really do not hav emuch to compare it to.

I just realized my phaser inventory is becoming rediculous!

• Members

Originally posted by LoneStarGuitar

Recognize the coolitude the RM oozes!

You ever played on one? Aside from the dunlop vibe, I really do not hav emuch to compare it to.

No, I haven't played one. I'll bet it sounds sweet. I have a chance to get one for 20% off within the next 7 days but I don't want to sink that much $$$ into another pedal since I'm gassing for a Splawn amp. :freak:

• Members

Swirly is cool!

Mine - RM Voodoo Vibe, Moog M103, Pigtronix, Maxon PT999, MoFaux, Ibanez PH99, Alesis Faze, Ampliton, Philtre, Sobbat Phasebreaker 2, BYOC "loaded"phaser, Arion SPH-1, SFL-1, Frantone Vibutron, Cusack Tap-a-Whirl, EHX Pulsar, Dano Chicken Salad, DLS Chorus~Vib, MuRF, Adrenalinn

• Members

Originally posted by BmoreTele

Swirly is cool!

Mine - RM Voodoo Vibe, Moog M103, Pigtronix, Maxon PT999, MoFaux, Ibanez PH99, Alesis Faze, Ampliton, Philtre, Sobbat Phasebreaker 2, BYOC "loaded"phaser, Arion SPH-1, SFL-1, Frantone Vibutron, Cusack Tap-a-Whirl, EHX Pulsar, Dano Chicken Salad, DLS Chorus~Vib, MuRF, Adrenalinn

nice dude.

my swirlies:

EHX: Small Stone, Bad Stone, Del. Elec Mistress, Flanger Hoax.

Ross red Flanger

Roger Meyer Voodoo Vibe

Maxon PH-350

and for the trump card: Leslie

sqob2r.jpg!

• Members

Breathe-itis occurs early and often whenever I pick up my guitar... some of my favorite accomplices:

MojoVibe (spot on)

MOOG phaser (over the top but holy F*&$)

Doppelganger (expensive! I should really sell this thing)

(And not to pick nits, but if you're only playing Em/A, you've got early stage B.I. and it's nothing to worry about. Those sevenths are what'll kill you in the end.)

• Members

Originally posted by Wilbo26

I've had this same thing happen to me when playing with the vibe on the CC2. I think its commonly known as Breathitis. The most common symptoms are playing Em-A chord progressions for hours at a time.

LOL Hilarious...

I like to setup the Jam Man to repeat the Em7-A indefinately while I solo over it... (Smoothest fuzz the Fuzz Factory can do with some spacey delay)

Breathe was really a Uni-Vibe though, right?

• Members

Originally posted by PFDarkside

LOL Hilarious...

I like to setup the Jam Man to repeat the Em7-A indefinately while I solo over it... (Smoothest fuzz the Fuzz Factory can do with some spacey delay)

Breathe was really a Uni-Vibe though, right?

Ah yes. Breathitis can often be made even worse when you have a case of Looper's Foot. Long ago I heard a tale of a man who became so enthralled by his Em7-A loop and Gilmourish solos that he locked himself in his room and was never seen again. Sometimes, late at night, they say you can still hear his haunted music.

Archived