Satriani and the wah pedal...

• Members

It's late at night. My little kittly is sitting on my lap whilst I sit at the computer. I'm listening to Satch's 'Love Thing' from Crystal Planet and all I want to do is kick up my rig and wail on my wah.

We are lucky as guitar players to have Joe Satriani for keeping it going all these years.

• Members

Sure, there are different schools of thougt in that regard. I've been trying to get into Zappa for the last 30 years... I really appreaciate what's he's done for music but he does nothing for me.

I'm interested in reading his book though.

• Members

Originally posted by kevorkazito

I need to invest some time and get to know his repetoire. I understand that Dwezil is putting out some re-release or new stuff??

They are doing a tour Zappa playing Zappa thing...the fixed wah FZ used was really great. JS is a great wah master as well in a whole differeent way..I'm leaving the house in about an hour to drive up to KC to see him tonight...I'll do a report when I get back!

• Members

Dude, I'm so jealous! Can't wait to hear 'bout it.

Originally posted by mrbluetone

They are doing a tour Zappa playing Zappa thing...the fixed wah FZ used was really great. JS is a great wah master as well in a whole differeent way..I'm leaving the house in about an hour to drive up to KC to see him tonight...I'll do a report when I get back!

Archived