Opinions? Have a look (pedal pics)...

• Members

Just figured I'd share some pics of the pedalboard in progress...

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

What do you think?

The Holy Grail is going to be replaced with a Verbzilla. Too niosy for me. And I have to get an expression pedal for the delay time jack installed on the Memory Lane. Other than that I just want to get a phaser. Maybe the Antelopefx Candyman that's coming out sometime or maybe the Catalinbread mystery pedal will be a phaser.

Anyways, any suggestions for an expression pedal?

Marc

• Members

I love it. I've tried a lot of overdrive pedals with the Orange but none seem to do it justice. I've found the Prange to be pretty picky over what you can throw in front of it. But the OCD really screams and sounds natural. It's a really raw sound.

The Fulldrive works well too. I'd suggest the Mosfet edition though. It's clearer and spankier, if that makes sense. I like the just-breaking-up tones I get from it. It performs best in a band situation though. It really cuts through.

• Members

Originally posted by kidamnesiac

I love it. I've tried a lot of overdrive pedals with the Orange but none seem to do it justice. I've found the Prange to be pretty picky over what you can throw in front of it. But the OCD really screams and sounds natural. It's a really raw sound.

The Fulldrive works well too. I'd suggest the Mosfet edition though. It's clearer and spankier, if that makes sense. I like the just-breaking-up tones I get from it. It performs best in a band situation though. It really cuts through.

Are you using it for OD or distortion? Do you use Channel two at all?

• Members

I use it as an OD for the most part.

On the amp, right now I don't use Channel two much at all. I haven't been able to use it much with a band yet, but when I did I found the second channel to be a little bit harsh. When I practice at home though, I use channel two.

I'm thinking about swapping out the stock tubes soon though. I might put a 12AT7 or a 5751 in channel 1 to lower the gain and put a couple higher gain tubes in channel 2 to make more of a difference between the two.

Archived