can the hog...

stereotypy

• Members

... replace my wah probe that i use for cool synth like wah-ish phasering by moving very slow forwards and backwards, meatball clone for cool deep low bandwidth envelope filter sounds??

how many presets do you have with the external footcontroller?

can you mix 2 modes like the freeze and the wah?

od/dist before or after?

how about cool synth-like sounds and movie soundtrack sounds?

• Members

Originally posted by stereotypy

... replace my wah probe that i use for cool synth like wah-ish phasering by moving very slow forwards and backwards, meatball clone for cool deep low bandwidth envelope filter sounds??

how many presets do you have with the external footcontroller? can you mix 2 modes like the freeze and the wah?

od/dist before or after?

how about cool synth-like sounds and movie soundtrack sounds?

Not replace it but go beyond it. Making Multi octave sounds then wah them is different. Besides slow wah sounds the HOG can do slow filters sweeps.

6 besides the one your playing. You can switch between 2 modes.

Before and after sure.

Check out my HOG synth like movie soundtrack clip:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15694146#post15694146

• Members

i will check it when i am at home. no sound here.

how many presets can be saved? the controller has 6 switches, are those all "setting-savers"?

you say beyond.. hm.. it's tempting me..
i checked 44's clips yet and i first liked it but then noticed all sounds had the same edge of the hog,.. i mean they all had this distinctive octave sound... so you notice it all comes from the same unit. can you dial that out if you want?

• Members

i will check it when i am at home. no sound here.

how many presets can be saved? the controller has 6 switches, are those all "setting-savers"?

you say beyond.. hm.. it's tempting me..

i checked 44's clips yet and i first liked it but then noticed all sounds had the same edge of the hog,.. i mean they all had this distinctive octave sound... so you notice it all comes from the same unit. can you dial that out if you want?

It can save 6 sounds.

The clip before mine was him just playing a big muff into the HOG and doing filter sweeps. Is that the one you heard?

• Members

yes, and it was really really cool.
he also did a similiar sweep that really went over the top...

the thing is if i want afford the hog i think i will have to sell the wah probe. so i wondered if you can get the great sweep he is doing with less.. ehm.. let's say kind of the resonance sound the pedal has...

• Members

yes, and it was really really cool.

he also did a similiar sweep that really went over the top...

the thing is if i want afford the hog i think i will have to sell the wah probe. so i wondered if you can get the great sweep he is doing with less.. ehm.. let's say kind of the resonance sound the pedal has...

$$$? :cool:

• Members

so i wondered if you can get the great sweep he is doing with less.. ehm.. let's say kind of the resonance sound the pedal has...

The HOG has a Resonance control.

Don't sell your Fuzz Probe unless you have to. It's a great Wah pedal!

• Members

Originally posted by harbong

inside each preset, can you switch on and off the octave, exp and filter modes on the actual hog unit? or is each preset just a combination of what is on at the time you save it?

Each preset is a possible combination of everything the HOG can do. There is on/off foot control on the HOG itself over Exp Mode, Envelope and bypass.

Archived