Members T.DEY Posted April 5, 2006 Members Share Posted April 5, 2006 Sucked down so quickly??? I just bought a used Jekyll and Hyde and after I used it once, for say, half an hour, then turn it off, then come back a little later and play again, the battery life is gone. I went through the first two batteries thinking it may be the batteries, then I tried a fresh one and it did the same thing. What could be the problem? Circuits? My Amp? I'm using a Fender Deluxe Reissue. I actually like this pedal, considering I have bad luck trying out many others. If anyone has experience with the Jekyll and Hyde using the adaptor, let me know if there is any difference than with the 9v battery. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.