Pictures of my crap.

mumford

• Members

I aways want to participate in the post your rig threads, but never have any pictures. So here's some pictures of my crap.

Strangely enough, my main rig isn't shown here-- a P90 Les Paul and a Hot Cat, because they're at our practice space. Also not shown is a sitar.

Picture links are below.

• Members

great collection!:thu:

you have a slew of interesting art on each of your pedals, and i respect that. not enough pedals stand out from the rest, they're all boring and uninspired. if you don't mind my asking, what is the pedal that appears to have octopus tentacles on it? right next to the pedal of the blue man's head with a white background.

• Members

That's pretty much it... my FF is from 97 and so the original box is beat to hell. Paid $60 a couple of years back to have a custom one made. "Rikstar" is kind of a joke at my own expense. (My name is Rik.)

• Members

The guitars are:
A Moe Custom Guitars Semi-Hollowbody (Bubinga wood)
A Moe Custom Guitars O size acoustic
1977 Alvarez Acoustic
1965 Epiphone Cortez Acoustic
Vega Banjo
1979 Gibson ES335
Red Hollowbody I made
Agile tele with antiquity pickups
Strat I made with texas Specials
Ventura Country Gentleman

Somewhere I have an old Gibson BR9 lap steel, too, but the pickup is broken. Anyone into pickup repair?

• Members
Originally posted by cantoXIII

great collection!
:thu:

you have a slew of interesting art on each of your pedals, and i respect that. not enough pedals stand out from the rest, they're all boring and uninspired. if you don't mind my asking, what is the pedal that appears to have octopus tentacles on it? right next to the pedal of the blue man's head with a white background.

The ones with the different art are pedals I built.

The Octopus is the "Giant Boost." It's a treble booster that Arexjay just won in the April Fool's Prank Contest. The image is the cover of the American release of Gentle Giant's Octopus album. It was actually built by Colin - Effector's Anonymous.

The blue guy is Frank Zappa on a Thunderchief distortion.
The confetti looking unit is a Rebote 2 Delay.
The South Park guy with the LED eyes is a Tweak-O Fuzz, the first pedal I built.
There are a few vanilla ones in the back, the plain blue one is a Tremulus Lune, the long green one is the Richard Trifuzz (rhymes with Dreyfus) that will have a Triangle, Russian, and Original Muff in one box.

• Members
Originally posted by cantoXIII

man...that gibson amp...
:love:
B]

Somebody gave my wife a dress for some reason (she's not a dress/makeup/jewelry person) so we cut it up and put it over the grill cloth.

I paid $30 for that amp 10 years ago-- sounds really good clean. A dog chewed on the corners of the box before we had it, but that just adds to the mojo.

Archived