Hurry! L@@K!

GuyaGuy

• Members
  • Members

Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

son of a bitch, I logged onto that! are you sure its a fake site. {censored}!

hope you're kidding.

i've just notified ebay about this listing.

FYI...at first i thought it was just a funny listing. clicking on the listing didn't link you to the fake log-in site.

Phil...feel free to delete this thread if you think it may be risky.

• Members

I just changed my password. Hot {censored}. I know it had huge big letters DONT LOG ON but {censored}, I saw an Ebay link, clicked it and force of habit took over. I may be just pissed at my stupidity right now but I don't think you should post links to scam sites even with a warning. It's just bound for someone to {censored} up and give their importaint info over to scammers. :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

hope you're kidding.

FYI...at first i thought it was just a funny listing. clicking on the listing didn't link you to the fake log-in site.

Phil...
feel free to delete this thread if you think it may be risky.

Can't you edit that post and take the URL off?

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

hope you're kidding.

Phil...
feel free to delete this thread if you think it may be risky.

I really did log on there. FUUUCK! I don't blame you though. My own fast fingered stupid arse.

• Members

I really did log on there. FUUUCK! I don't blame you though. My own fast fingered stupid arse.

i'm really sorry. contact ebay immediately and hopefully it won't be a problem.

and watch your account for suspicious activity.

i've edited my 1st post to avoid this but i've been quoted in the thread and it won't affect quotes.

• Members

what if they took your password and got into your email account already, and asked ebay to send the new password there... :eek:

what was the item??

• Members
Originally posted by DIYethic

what if they took your password and got into your email account already, and asked ebay to send the new password there...
:eek:

what was the item??

JEZUS, I got home after work and night school and figured that I would unwind by visiting HC and laughing at some dumb ass's ebay auction. Only to quickly read the entire post to find out I AM A DUMB{censored} who gave some of his most important personal info over to some of Bin Laden men probally. LIFE SUCKS! :mad::cry::D

I changed evey {censored}ing password I had online now. I hope they didn't infiltrate my online hymen.

• Members

I hope they didn't infiltrate my online hymen.

:D
i just had a real actual LOL!
at least you're keeping your sense of humor.

again, i really do apologize. obviously, i didn't think about this being any kind of id scam.
i know absolutely nothing about hacking but isn'y it hard as {censored} to link something from an ebay listings page? how the hell did they do that?!

have you emailed ebay yet? be sure to do that. let me know if you need anything concerning this situation.

• Members

Originally posted by RJpilot

What?... I don't get it.

what do you mean don't log on.???

where the pink letters now say "actual ebay link was here" there was an actual ebay link. at first i linked it cuz it was kinda funny but then, after a few minutes after it was listed, when you clicked on it (either from here or on the Musical Instruments listings page on eBay) you were linked to a fake log-in page. you can still see it in sense_of_henry's post where he quotes me but i wouldn';t click on it...just to be on the safe side.

most likely an attempt at hijacking ebay accounts.

Archived