T.I.P Third Hand Dimensions?

• Members

I'm think about getting one to control tremolo speed. I'm working on a smaller second board that has all the stuff I use the most (vol pedal, Barber Tone press, maybe an overdrive, 1 delay, reverb and trem) and I want to see if I'll have room for it on the board.

FYI: The second board will have effects that I use less. (DD-20, DD-5, ELH DMM, ELH Full Double Tracking, Whammy, and in the future ELH 16 sec delay, POG, Frequency Analyzer....etc) This board will only come out for one of the bands I'm in and will stay at home for the other 3 steady gigs I have. I'm getting tired of loading up a 40x20 ata full of pedals at least 4 times a week. From the looks of the pedal board pics...I bet some of you guys can relate...

• Members

i wish that the 3rd hand could be slipped on/off the knob lickety-split so you can change it to another pedal on the fly. but apparently it takes a bit of set-up time. prolly just a na djustment screw or something but not anything you'd wanna do live between songs.

• Members

i wish that the 3rd hand could be slipped on/off the knob lickety-split so you can change it to another pedal on the fly. but apparently it takes a bit of set-up time. prolly just a na djustment screw or something but not anything you'd wanna do live between songs.

Yeah that would be great...Or you could just do what they talk about on Musictoyz...get alot of them...

• Members

I had a Cusack....it's on Ebay right now. It's a great trem but it doesn't line up with what you tap. It's the right tempo but the top or bottom of the wave isn't on the beat. It's like it's staggered. I've had it about 2 months and I could never get it to work for me. I hate to see it go...I had such high explectations which it met except that the whole tap tempo thing which is the reason I bought it.

• Members

You make a good point with the linning up thing. I didn't know where most people would want it lined up (Top, Bottom, Middle) so I guessed. It's not difficult to change that. Maybe I could make the Option pot change where the wave starts?

Just a thought...

Jon

• Members

I personally like the top of the wave (height of volume) on the beat. I'm sure this would be different...or at least more difficult on the more complex wave forms. But that's my 2 cents. Can this be modded on mine...or a new version of the pedal put out that has the "Top" on the beat?

• Members

I can change just the non-complex waveforms. It would be just a software change, so I could do it on the pedal you have. It just might take me a week or two go get around to doing it.

If that's something you'd like to try, let me know...

Jon

Archived