Tone Core Echo Park Users

Tweeker50

• Members

Can anyone tell me how the mod control works on the Echo Park?

- When increasing/decreasing the mod knob, how does it change the DEPTH, SPEED and AMOUNT of vibrato/chorus/tape flutter?

- Is the REVERSE any better/different on the Echo Park? I find the DL-4 reverse barely usable.

• Members

The reverse mode basically records what you play for the length of the delay time (say 700ms) then plays it back reversed on all the repeats. Sometimes I will set it to 100% wet and one repeat so you only get reverse guitar sound. Not very useful, I like the swell delay better.

The mod knob works like any other Line 6 single knob modulation (Spyder amp for example) it just increases speed and depth proportionally. Not much control but I like the way it sounds and how simple it is.

• Members

Originally posted by PFDarkside

...The mod knob works like any other Line 6 single knob modulation (Spyder amp for example) it just increases speed and depth proportionally. ...

Thanks for the info. I sent emails to Line 6 for this question and the response was "I will try to get this information from our product development dept."

Does the mod knob also give more or less level of modulation along with the speed/depth or is it a fixed amount?

Archived