it is friday night.. why are you all here

• Members
Originally posted by derek2615

I'm watching the local weather. We just had about 10 minutes of golf ball size hail here in North Alabama. I dread going out and looking at my son's car in the morning...
:cry:

Hmmm, it's nice down here (in enterprise, by dothan)... winds at like 10 with gusts at 15... a good 70 degrees out.

I just got done playing a mass dodgeball game... 50 people, gym, dodgeball. My guns are tired :D

• Members
Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

Hmmm, it's nice down here (in enterprise, by dothan)... winds at like 10 with gusts at 15... a good 70 degrees out.

I just got done playing a mass dodgeball game... 50 people, gym, dodgeball. My guns are tired
:D

I WANNA PLAY DODGEBALL!!!!

oh, and you yanks have something wrong with your clocks, stop living in the past god dammit, it's saturday afternoon.... :p

• Members
Originally posted by aeonrevolution

Just got back from my first date with this girl.

I have mixed feelings on it. Shes kinda cute I guess. But. Yes, theres a huge but. She is a virgin and very religious. Not to bash any religious fellows here but I am agnostic.

Yelp, no future for you two. :p

• Members

I've got a big night of drinking tomorrow night so I've been taking it easy and watching movies and drinking beer with the gf.

I miss the days of being able to party every night of the week without any problems, and I'm only 24. Maybe I burned myself out too fast.

Archived