So im now owner of a dickhead-guitar

ollenorin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Argali

I'm quite impressed with Ollie's newest buy. Nearly all of the Starcasters I've seen for sale were in moderate to pretty-crappy shape, and even in that condition they always had a pricetage of $1,900+.

yeah.

i was amazed when i opened up the case...my mind was spinning a bit...like "is this a fake korea copy" ...i mean how can it look so new ?

:):confused::)

• Members
Originally posted by tanner

I heard Squier were reissuing the starcaster

[mwah ha ha...... malicious rumours will cure my jealousy]

As the name is owned by Fender, the name was resurrected for a run of budget guitars to be sold exclusively through the CostCo chain of stores throughout the US. This is a deal between Fender USA and CostCo - the indonesian made Starcaster is set-up like a Fat Strat and the only thing the old and new Starcaster have in common is the ugly headstock, the chinese made Starcaster is set up like a standard strat

934229LL.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by bieke

As the name is owned by Fender, the name was resurrected for a run of budget guitars to be sold exclusively through the CostCo chain of stores throughout the US. This is a deal between Fender USA and CostCo - the indonesian made Starcaster is set-up like a Fat Strat and the only thing the old and new Starcaster have in common is the ugly headstock, the chinese made Starcaster is set up like a standard strat

934229LL.jpg

Heh Heh I just made that up as well :thu:

Archived