So im now owner of a dickhead-guitar

ollenorin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Bruno

Nice score!

Those are really rare and from what I have seen in prices they will only keep going up!

yep...rumbleseatmusic has one for 3700 bucks and its not in this condition.....i think its worth somewhat 4 grand right now and going up.

:)

ill keep it though.

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

yep...rumbleseatmusic has one for 3700 bucks and its not in this condition.....i think its worth somewhat 4 grand right now and going up.

ill keep it though.

I think that the Chicago Music Exchange by me has one in the same price range if not higher.

...........man where do you find this stuff :D

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

a guy that ive sold stuff to before called me yesterday and said he had this guitar and wanted to see if im interested before he put it up for sale. Of course i said yes.
So we dealt back and forth.....i ended up spending 1100 usd + hiwatt 2x12 cab, strobostomp and zvex Fuzz factory. He works as a guitartech for some bands and are often out on tour and i think he bought it cheap from an old dude who didnt know what he had. Anyway i think i made a great deal.

:eek:

i didn't know that Starcasters are so pricey now!
sounds like you made a good deal though.

normally i don't dig flame and tiger eye and {censored}. but the way it was left kind of "natural" like on 60s Arias and on the Starcaster is nice.

...so what's the 5th knob for? :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

:eek:

i didn't know that Starcasters are so pricey now!

sounds like you made a good deal though.

normally i don't dig flame and tiger eye and {censored}. but the way it was left kind of "natural" like on 60s Arias and on the Starcaster is nice.

...so what's the 5th knob for?
:mad:

its a masterknob is that ive figured out...i usually set all knobs on max though....im not much of a knobbler.

• Members

Man, I bought a Starcaster in 2003 for $1600. Almost exactly one year later I got $3000 for it. Couldn't believe my eyes watching those last five minutes of the Ebay auction. The price just kept going up and up. I bought a PRS McCarty and a DR Z Rt 66 amp with the money. The Starcaster was a cool guitar for sure. Very smooth sounding to my ears

• Members
Originally posted by Stiner

Man, I bought a Starcaster in 2003 for $1600. Almost exactly one year later I got $3000 for it. Couldn't believe my eyes watching those last five minutes of the Ebay auction. The price just kept going up and up. I bought a PRS McCarty and a DR Z Rt 66 amp with the money. The Starcaster was a cool guitar for sure. Very smooth sounding to my ears

think i just threw up a little :(

Archived